here are my usb carts, i have modded them with new cases and replaced the LEDs on some of them as well as modding them so that both LEDs are on all the time.

the red and blue are LSDJ, the white is MGB and the black is Shitwave

what do you think?

Malaga, Spain

Awesome! big_smile

Barcelona city - Spain

Great collection by the way!

Anaheim, California

those are really cool

thanks guys! only wish there were drag and drop carts now

Plano, TX

My first Bleep Bloop's LED doesn't turn on when it's in use. sad

My second one does though.

That purple LED is SEXY.

PixyJunket wrote:

My first Bleep Bloop's LED doesn't turn on when it's in use. sad

My second one does though.

That purple LED is SEXY.

does the LED turn on at all? there is a program mod to make both the LEDs be on all the time, thats what has been done to these,

and yea i love purple LEDs i bought a 1000 SMD LEDS so now everything i have uses them big_smile

Plano, TX
NeX wrote:

does the LED turn on at all? there is a program mod to make both the LEDs be on all the time, thats what has been done to these,

and yea i love purple LEDs i bought a 1000 SMD LEDS so now everything i have uses them big_smile

They flicker on and then off once when I hook the cart up to the USB port but that's it.

By "all the time" do you mean even when not in use? Well, I guess not looking at your pictures.

I'd be interested in this little mod if you could provide a few details.

PixyJunket wrote:
NeX wrote:

They flicker on and then off once when I hook the cart up to the USB port but that's it.

By "all the time" do you mean even when not in use? Well, I guess not looking at your pictures.

I'd be interested in this little mod if you could provide a few details.

all the time as in when they have power, either from a gameboy or usb

here is the info:
http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=13708
11th post down,

but be warned, this is not reversable as far as i can find, the lights are on and stuck like that no matter how many times you flash it or take the battery out etc, so only do it if you are 100% sure you want both lights on.

i think it looks cool tho, because it makes it more obvious that there is something very special with your cart.

Plano, TX

Cool, I'll check it out.

That's how my second cart was sent to me and I too think it looks better (except it has boring yellow LEDs).

PixyJunket wrote:

Cool, I'll check it out.

That's how my second cart was sent to me and I too think it looks better (except it has boring yellow LEDs).

ah fair enough, i had green and red on the white cart and yellow and red on the black cart. bit of soldering later they look much better.