1. How long have you been making chiptunes?
About 3 years on and off.
2. What inspired you to begin creating your own music?
Always liked music, so eventually tried creating some of my own
3. What do you personally use to produce chiptunes (Hardware and Software)?
LSDJ on DMG and then master it in reaper or ableton
4. What genre of music (besides chip) inspires you the most?
Basically anything electronic
5. What do you know about music theory? Have you ever taken a formal music class?
Nothing, and no.
6. What do you reccomend for someone who would like to begin making chiptunes (tutorials, software, hardware, online resources)?
Just keep experimenting and working with whatever you feel comfortable with
7. Do you perform at any live shows?
7.a. If so, Where?
7.b. What's your motivation to perform live?
7.c. What kind of gear do you use at your shows?
Last edited by rsrm (April 26, 2012 10:19 pm)