Plano, TX

I've got my first show in three weeks and would like to have another backlit/prosound DMG for it, so I'm don't think there's enough time to send it to one of the mod shops and get it back in time. So if someone can offer one to me (or can mod one of mine in time), let me know. I'm not looking to pay eBay prices, heh, I can use a Nuby Light in that case.

grey boy, pro sound internally, yellow backlight, how does that sound?

or maybe i can make something that looks a little more interesting with some play it loud shells, but it wouldn't be all one colour

Eugene, OR

I can get one finished for you in no time.  I could send it back with your other stuff if you'd like.  maybe something to match your pink one but opposite..  black with pink stars?

MA
PixyJunket wrote:

I've got my first show in three weeks and would like to have another backlit/prosound DMG for it, so I'm don't think there's enough time to send it to one of the mod shops and get it back in time. So if someone can offer one to me (or can mod one of mine in time), let me know. I'm not looking to pay eBay prices, heh, I can use a Nuby Light in that case.

Hey PixyJunket...I'm working on some right now, so if I have some ready in time I'll let you know. I gots your back if nothing comes thru wink

MA

Nevermind lol....go to Capcomposer...He's your best choice! smile (He just made me one, and its the best!)

0R360N

send me back the custom I did for you.. I can toss a backlight in it for about 35 bucks

Plano, TX
capcomposer wrote:

I can get one finished for you in no time.  I could send it back with your other stuff if you'd like.  maybe something to match your pink one but opposite..  black with pink stars?

Thretris wrote:

send me back the custom I did for you.. I can toss a backlight in it for about 35 bucks

Aye, two awesome offers. I'll get in contact with one of ya tonight.

Philadelphia, United States

Sorry to barge in, but I'm looking for a prsound /backlit gameboy, possibly 2. Can any of you guys help me out? PM me so we can discuss price etc. Thanks