Cambridge UK

Yeah mom isn't happy.

Philly/NY

Bleh... I'm late and it sucks too. The palette sure didn't help either; he's more like a blue person eater... I'll think of a challenge and come back later.

San Luis Obispo, CA

So good...

California

That was a great palate. I was hoping you would find out how to wank it. big_smile . this was the color i thought you would come up with .

By the way. I like it anyways.  good job as always.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
enso wrote:

I'm late and it sucks too.

Don't let it become a habit. :-P

New York City
TristEndo wrote:

That was a great palate. I was hoping you would find out how to wank it. big_smile . this was the color i thought you would come up with .

The palette was awful but yes, I was expecting at least some shading. When you have no blockspace limitations, you can go crazy with the dithering big_smile

California

lol aira hates this palate. Can I challenge you to make something of your choice using it? A side challenge. big_smile/

Philly/NY
akira^8GB wrote:
TristEndo wrote:

The palette was awful but yes, I was expecting at least some shading. When you have no blockspace limitations, you can go crazy with the dithering big_smile

Yeah, I wanted to try some nice shading like how C64 artists can get some great color illusions using that palette... unfortunately, this was a busy weekend for me, blah blah blah - perhaps next time hmm

--------------------------

Anyway, I challenge KeFF to create a piece that includes a samurai astronaut, using the ZX Spectrum color palette. smile (No other ZX limitations imposed)

Good luck!

Last edited by enso (Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm)

New York City
TristEndo wrote:

lol aira hates this palate. Can I challenge you to make something of your choice using it? A side challenge. big_smile/

I'll try if I am bored big_smile

California

big_smile sweet. maybe some time you should join a botb gfx ohc.

Turku, FIN
enso wrote:

Anyway, I challenge KeFF to create a piece that includes a samurai astronaut, using the ZX Spectrum color palette. smile (No other ZX limitations imposed)

Good luck!

I really should do other stuff, but i exept! great palette oh no big_smile

Oh god... the ZX spectrum pallette. So bright!

Turku, FIN

grrr.. stupidest palette ever!

Turku, FIN
enso wrote:

Done!

I did'nt want to continue to stare that awful palette anymore, even though i could have done better pixels... so it's done.

So awesome! Very impressive!

Earth looks really nice

Is that a space battle going on in the background?