Oh yeah! I definitely plan to come to this one.

wow, anounced already. Nice! I just added it to my agenda! (The paper one)

Boulder, CO

So it's officially time to get excite, right? Now that this is THE END FOREVER!

Philly, PA, USA

SOMEONE FLY ME OUT TO THIS I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

Lazerbeat wrote:

heart Team soundbytes!

Melbourne, Australia

We are booked and will be there from the 18th - 25th (and then Osaka til the 30th)  Looking forward to hanging out with you guys!!

Melbourne, Australia

SO the news of it being the last Blip kind of over shadowed the lineup announcement apparently. So much win on there already - cannot wait to hear who else they have lined up. For anyone who missed it...
Aliceffekt
Blasterhead
Chibi-Tech
Cow'p
Hige Driver
Kubimaturi
Nobuyoshi Sano
Toriena
M7Kenji

Tokyo, Japan

Cow'p!! Excited already!!

Melbourne, Australia

Fuck...

Tokyo, Japan

Get oot here motherfucker.

I am so looking forward to it.

Liverpool, UK

Is there an (un)official Blip Tokyo attendees hotel or hostel that everyone stays in?

The Bronx

C heart W ' P

BOSTON
aliceffekt wrote:

I am so looking forward to it.

I think you are an awesome fit for this. pls take vids for us poor bastards who can't make it out there big_smile

vancouver, canada
dosPrompt wrote:

Aliceffekt
Blasterhead
Chibi-Tech
Cow'p
Hige Driver
Kubimaturi
Nobuyoshi Sano
Toriena
M7Kenji

That lineup is already heaps worth it.  i wasn't planning on going (not a ton of money) but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO.

- Really digging ChibiTech's newer electro stuff over the last year.  She's gonna be great!

- COW'P WOW'P

- super glad that Toriena is on there, i had a feeling she would perform and she's going to rip up the floor.  throws down insanely hard and intricate beats, and totally fits the mold of the oft-fantasized "super cute chiptune girl" to boot.  i suspect a ton of chip people are gonna develop a new crush real soon.

- Nobuyoshi Sano produced the KORG DS-10 and related programs BUT he also did the music for Ridge Racer amongst a ton of other games.  I hung out with him a couple of times in Tokyo, this guy is absolutely insane, what a character!  here he is promoting and demonstrating the KORG M01 at an event, hilarious (start at 1:54):

Seattle, WA US

Hey you guys wanna like book me so I can have an excuse to start a fundraiser to get me over there?

I'll fucking kill it I promisseeeee