Austin, TX

Hey everyone, just wanted to mention that I'm now taking preorders for my internal ArduinoBoy kits.

http://uncommonelectronics.bigcartel.co … inoboy-kit

There are 4 options for the kit.

Part A - Core module with Atmega328p, 6n138 and all necessary resistors/caps/diodes.

OPTIONAL:

Part B - MIDI/Prosound Board - Three 1/8" jacks for MIDI In, MIDI Out, and ProSound.

Part C - LED & Mode/Power Toggle Board - 6 Mode/Status LEDs, Mode Change Pushbutton, and Power Switch.

Cables - Two 1/8" Male to MIDI DIN Female Adapter Cables

Pictures, test demos, etc can be found on my Instagram page,
https://www.instagram.com/uncommonelectronics/?hl=en

PreOrders are expected to ship in March 2018.

Last edited by Boddah (Feb 4, 2018 7:11 pm)

Philadelphia PA

I have a MidiNES and a few working NES's that I wouldn't mind parting with. This looks fantastic. We should talk.

Austin, TX
anglebrahd wrote:

I have a MidiNES and a few working NES's that I wouldn't mind parting with. This looks fantastic. We should talk.

Thank you!
Hit me up,
[email protected]

Austin, TX

bump.

For the modded gameboy color, what do you mean when you say needs work? what exactly needs to be fixed or worked on?

Austin, Texas

I'm not sure if you intend to sell all of this stuff by the lot or if you are open to parting with a few things at a time, but I thought I'd ask if you're open to that.  I'm going to be doing some work on a friend's DMG that might have LCD damage (I don't have it in my possession yet, but it looks like the front  polarizer could be damaged).

Once I can assess it more clearly, it might be handy to take that backlight-prepped front board off of your hands (at the very least).

Austin, TX
kireikura wrote:

For the modded gameboy color, what do you mean when you say needs work? what exactly needs to be fixed or worked on?

It's really just unfinished, I originally had RCA's and a switch for the clock control installed among the other things, but everything except the frontlight and internal headphone prosound has now been removed, and the paint job needs to be touched up. I removed the clock control yesterday because I didn't think anyone had any interest in that GBC. I'll sell it as is for $25 +shipping. It's got a functional pcb, and the case could still be used. The frontlight needs a new resistor (current one makes it too dark) and a cleaning.

Telerophon wrote:

I'm not sure if you intend to sell all of this stuff by the lot or if you are open to parting with a few things at a time, but I thought I'd ask if you're open to that.

I'm very open to selling individual items. I'll go ahead and put that front board aside for ya.

Austin, TX

Bump

Austin, TX

New DMG added.

South Carolina

How much for one of the front pcbs for dmg.

Chicago

I'm very interested in a front PCB perhaps a few buttons as well.

South Carolina

Please message me I'm very interested in a front pcb for the dmg

Austin, TX

Sorry @Budusy12 for not getting back to you sooner, all of my business stuff is on hold at the moment because I've been out of town since Saturday. I'll be home in the next few days and once back I'll update this thread. I think all of my unused pcb's are on hold, but I'll test everything I have and let you know if I have any left.

South Carolina

Ohh it's alright thanks just message me when u get back about if u have any left.

Austin, TX

Hey Budusy12, GoingHam, and all others interested in buying things from this thread, I just got back home so I'll have everything updated sometime tomorrow. I'll probably be adding a few new things as well.

South Carolina

Alright thanks alot