Washington / California
iLKke wrote:

Teradaktyle, your challenge is to draw yourself chipchooning on the toilet, using only 4 colours (black, white, and two more).

I hope this doesn't constitute as taking a shit on the great talent in this thread. I was rather rushed, and this was my first attempt at dithering. I would have taken way more time but I don't have time the next few days  sad .

With dithering:

without

I'd love to do this again on a weekend or something when I'd have time! I wanted to push my skills more than I did.

Next challenge:

UI - your challenge is!

A scene from a 16 bit noir film

Constraints - monochrome (with 3 shades of a single color, but as many shades of gray, white, and black as you like.)

Puerto Rico

Oh sorry I didn't really write a challenge because I wasn't challenged myself! But I'm up for another one whenever.

TERADAKTYLE wrote:

arts

I find it funny that this is now the top result in google image search for "chipchoon".

Psydney, Australia

Perhaps change the thread name now? tongue

Psydney, Australia

WTF topic name already big_smile

Douglas, Wyoming

nailed it

enso wrote:

Sorry I'm so late!! Here's me in some 6-color zombified goodness:

The next challenge goes to An-Cat-Max: create your own fictional cracking group, and a cracktro mockup (C64 or Amiga style, not to limitation, but respective pallets should be used, C64 more strictly than Amiga). At the very least, I want the group's name, in a demoscene-style logo form. Bonus points for extra gfx, scrolltext, starfields, etc. Good luck!

WOW! GOOD!