It's a midi synth for gameboy color. Looks great.I can't find anything on this forum about it.
http://code.google.com/p/pushpin/

Last edited by lukass (Feb 24, 2010 9:16 pm)

sweden

I use it every now and then.

What do you have to say about it?  Do you use now and then 'cause it isn't particularly cool, or what?  Just wondering wink

Geneva, NY

I used it for a bit.  mGB made it obsolete though.  The problem w/ pushpin is that dev totally halted the same day it was released so there are bug that will never get fixed.... like if you send any data thru it outside of the channel range it wants to hear (ex. CH6), it fucks up bad. 

If vol. 2 of the 8bitops Beatles thing ever comes out, you'll hear it... big_smile

ok, cool, thx

I used it live for the first time yesterday, worked great! I don't use it for whatever musical purposes most people want to ie sequencer/computer etc, i just programmed my midi keyboard so i can toggle notes on the noise and square channels and twiddle knobs + wheels for pitch, noise and other controls for doom drones and NOISE chaos. smile

like if you send any data thru it outside of the channel range it wants to hear (ex. CH6), it fucks up bad.

Hmm i haven't tried that yet... bad bad, or interesting bad? smile