Hi, I really like using the P and V commands in LSDJ to create sick beats. Altough, when I combine these two commands in the wav channel, the sound keeps changing randomly, between 2 notes.

example

C3- -     00   V 0B
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   P 20
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - - 

These types of sounds keeps changing between two notes, and it makes me sad, any chance I could fix this ?

Liverpool, UK

Use different commands instead? Enjoy the glitchfuck?

What other commands. =/

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

= babies?

))<>((
10k wrote:

= babies?

ahahahaha.

San Francisco

Tweeeeeek?

VA

I would say to try different values for those commands until you get something stable.  Or, you can try a different version of LSDJ, because they seem to deal with commands differently.

sweden

V, P and L all control pitch in a certain way, so combining them can lead to either WIN or FAIL wink

East Kilbride, Scotland
BEASTMODE wrote:

Hi, I really like using the P and V commands in LSDJ to create sick beats. Altough, when I combine these two commands in the wav channel, the sound keeps changing randomly, between 2 notes.

example

C3- -     00   V 0B
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   P 20
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - -
- - - -      - -   - - - 

These types of sounds keeps changing between two notes, and it makes me sad, any chance I could fix this ?

It depends what it is exactly that you want to do, there are workarounds for everything. Do you have any sound examples / can you explain what you actually want to do a bit better so people can help you?

lolusa
BEASTMODE wrote:

What other commands. =/