Do you think you can either take a picture of all the buttons dumped out, or list the colors?

Rome, Ga

would you be willing to work out a trade on the greyboy?

South Carolina

Hey boodah did you find any pcbs that u had left that I could buy.

Austin, TX

Interest Check needed

Austin, Texas

Interest in what?

Austin, TX

The modded NES, I'm not sure if I should try to sell it on eBay so I decided to see if anyone here is interested first.

orange county, CA

Any backlitted dmgs on you? Been looking for one, also i'm right here in corpus christi, not far at all!

Austin, TX

I've only got 2 finished modded DMG's at the moment, a yellow P-I-L and a clear P-I-L. I use them as my personal GameBoys, but I could possibly let my clear DMG go. It has a green LEDx3 backlight, green case LED's, Green buttons, 1/8", 1/4", and RCA Prosound jacks, new Chipmusic in Stereo screen cover, and LTC Clock Control w/ toggle switch. That one may be a bit pricey, but if you really want it, pm me and we'll make it happen.  I can provide pics if needed.

Savannah, Georgia

i would totally buy that modded NES... if i could afford it. :<

Austin, Texas

That modded NES is pretty cool, but I'm not in the market right now. Too overextended on GB stuff. hmm

When/if we bump into each other soon, I'd be quite interested in talking shop about how you've done some of it, though. wink

For moving that NES, here's a tip: Try editing the big ticket items into the thread title! I didn't realize you even had an NES on offer, but I wouldn't miss that in the thread title. Not to tell you how to run your show, though; just making a suggestion.

Austin, TX

Thanks Telerophon! I didn't think to put it in the title but that is a good idea smile
We'll meet sooner or later I'm sure, I plan on attending the Halloween party at Game Over next weekend, and I'd be happy to discuss about modding.

I've almost got the NES finished, I installed all the LED's today, and later tonight I plan to wire them up and then I just need to disable to lockout chip and it'll be ready to sell! I'm not looking to make a fortune on this since it's my first NES and because I'm in need of quick money, so  if anyone is interested pm me an offer!

Matthew Joseph Payne

What about adding Powerpak expansion chip audio out?

Austin, TX
kineticturtle wrote:

I looked into that, seems simple enough. I'll add another 1/4" and RCA jack for that channel tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!

Austin, TX

The NES will be up for sale tomorrow.

Austin, Texas
kineticturtle wrote:

You're referring to the Famicom Disk System channel, right?

Milwaukee, WI
Telerophon wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

You're referring to the Famicom Disk System channel, right?

And all the other expansion chips!  Read up dawg:  http://famitracker.com/wiki/index.php?t … sion_sound

big_smile