rochester, ny

i know someone who would buy one. i paid $40 for mine and would have probably paid $50. i don't think i would have paid $75.

Would these have the same fucntionality as the full arduinoboy or would it be like the arduinoboy mini?

Tokyo, Japan

If you could provide a detailed list of potential features and functionality I will let you know what I would pay!

It wont be as small as the mini, it will have at least in/out and probably thru too. Any features you would like to see?

Unsubscribe

depending on the design i might be interested.

Gosford, Australia

i'd pay extra for sync24 out
if it's possible, ofc :>

Victory Road wrote:

That would be cool indeed.

Maybe some pots for CC data?

Los Angeles, CA
Timbob wrote:
Victory Road wrote:

That would be cool indeed.

Maybe some pots for CC data?

I second the bonus pots suggestion. also interested in the 50 USD price range.

Seeing as both midi and sync uses 24 pules per quarter note, i guess this wont be an issue, but i dont have any sync devices to test on.
The pot is a cool idea, i'll look into that.
Edit: Someone send me a TB-606 or TR-303 and i will promise sync24!

Last edited by Nizzemanden (Nov 12, 2012 8:13 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'd probably be interested in another arduinoboy. The one I have now gets some phantom signals on channel one.

Freiburg, Germany

I'm sorry to say I lost interest after my nanoloop MIDI-USB dongle arrived today. I can do pretty much all I wanted with it. Still, great project you got going there. Best of luck!

lastfuture wrote:

I'm sorry to say I lost interest after my nanoloop MIDI-USB dongle arrived today. I can do pretty much all I wanted with it. Still, great project you got going there. Best of luck!

No worries, this is a non-binding resolution. wink

uk

i would be intrested im poor and would want it for as cheap as possible smile

I'd definitely be interested if it's cheap enough to make me feel like being lazy and not figuring out how to build my own smile

Los Angeles, CA

OP - Any updates on this?

Nottingham

Yes please.