England

i got fed up when i couldnt skip through the intro.

orange county, CA
nordloef wrote:

Yep! The same way Avril Lavigne is punk rock.

Died at this. Lololol

New Albany Indiana
lastfuture wrote:

I don't like Skrillex and will not like him after having played that game but the game is pretty cool.

New Albany Indiana
Feryl wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

he's like the bin laden of electronic music.

Whoa buddy. Wouldn't go that far.

Bush of chipmusack

The Hollow Earth
walter b. gentle wrote:
Feryl wrote:

Whoa buddy. Wouldn't go that far.

lol. i just mean like when people talk about dubstep sucking or turning into what it is or what not theyre quick to point fingers at skrillex. hes just a scapegoat.

I think he's quite a bit more than a scapegoat.... I do find it amusing though that Rusko is the self-proclaimed creator of brostep. They've both as guilty as sin.

walter b. gentle wrote:

people love to hate skrillex. i think its a necessary evil. he's like the bin laden of electronic music.

o rly http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalley … e-grammys/

Last edited by FerretBoy (Dec 6, 2012 10:45 pm)

detroit
nordloef wrote:

Avril Lavigne is punk rock.

Brunswick, GA USA

I listened to some Kode9 today and felt a strange high speed similarity to Detroit Techno vs candy rave. What was the OP about again?

hardcore, Australia

I lol'd at the never ending story lines in there.

nordloef wrote:
Tinctu wrote:

Skrillex is dubstep??? :-)

*brostep*

Subterrestrial wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

lol. i just mean like when people talk about dubstep sucking or turning into what it is or what not theyre quick to point fingers at skrillex. hes just a scapegoat.

I think he's quite a bit more than a scapegoat.... I do find it amusing though that Rusko is the self-proclaimed creator of brostep. They've both as guilty as sin.

Sin? Wat

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
FerretBoy wrote:
Subterrestrial wrote:

Sin? Wat

The only wild analogy i will throw out is "He’s like the Nickleback of the electronic genre, but he somehow wins grammys."

Im not real huge into dubstep, i dont hate it but i cant do anything without hearing skrillex somewhere.

Holland
nordloef wrote:
Tinctu wrote:

Skrillex is dubstep??? :-)

:'D

Liverpool, UK

I enjoyed it.

uhajdafdfdfa

i hate skrillex but he is better than "real dubstep" so stop complaining he is giving your genre a bad name

your genre DESERVEDLY has a bad name and it would have an even worse name without skrillex

now i will play the game

DC

not my kind of game. i would've liked an 8bit sidescroller better. the 3D makes it weird for me.