Russia

Hello! I and C-jeff are proud to present the first album of our music project Teleidofusion - Around Past.

We are 8-bit musicians from Russia. Our music is a fusion of 8-bit sounds, modern synthesizers and real instruments.

Download our album: http://ubiktune.org/release/012/

Album credits:
Roman "Megus" Petrov - guitars, bass (3, 5, 10), shakuhachi (2), khomus (2), vocals (7)
Dmitry "C-jeff" Zhemkov - keyboards, vocals (7)
Chris J. Hampton - alto saxophone (5)

All music by Teleidofusion except "Fat Cat Wants Tasty Fish" by Alexander "Manwe" Matchugovsky

Recorded and mixed by Roman "Megus" Petrov
Artwork by Sergey "RayNoa" Kostik

Thank you!

San Luis Obispo, CA

What?! Can't wait for this to finish downloading...

Russia

For those who experience download problems: please wait, we're putting up a pair of mirrors. Or use download managers with download resume options, I hope that will help. Sorry about that, we just couldn't imagine such server load smile

Geneva, NY

WOW.  Just... wow....  I can't believe I'm actually going to use this twice in one week but....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEATTLE, WA

megus, you are awesome! i cant wait for this, thank you!!!!

uhajdafdfdfa

Great! smile

East Kilbride, Scotland

This is a release which came out of nowhere for me, oh god am I so happy that I decided to download it. This is a must listen. One of the best chip albums I've heard. Period.

New York City

I was well aware of C-Jeff and Megus' project and I am really happy this was released. It's an astounding piece.

Earthling

This is absolutely beautiful music heart The opening track blew my socks off, and they remained off until the album finished

Last edited by <|¦¬{D (Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm)

Minneapolis

Truly amazing. I concur that the opening track is the best, amazing stuff. I didn't like 7, because of the vox, which were... a bit jarring to a native English speaker like myself. But overall, pretty dang amazing!

Russia

Thank you all for your nice replies!
We'll try to keep the level of quality in our future works and even rise it smile

Russia

One more thanks, everyone! Megus said it all smile

Minneapolis

What is the meaning of the name Teleidofusion?

Russia

"Teleido-" part came from teleidoscope and "fusion" just means what it is. The title shows that we're going to mix a lot of things together (chipsounds, synths and real instruments in this case) to get the interesting result. Also we were searching for an unique word. So here it is smile

SEATTLE, WA

Was not disappointed, listened to this all day at work! Ive been obsessed with track 2 for months (since it was released on the comp) and am so happy to get more music from you guys! i thought megus' voice on track 7 was a nice surprise smile