ohgodno, Indiana

Recent work in progress, don't think I wanna sell this/add anything else to it....REALLY reminds me of 90s Nickelodeon for some reason, gatta love lil pieces of nostalgia!

EDIT: If I was to add anything, anyone got any random ideas besides prosound?

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm)

matt's mind

oh man, you named this one perfectly...

ohgodno, Indiana

haha ganna def need a green front and green battery cover soon todo another Nick idea heart
Still got the 'spalter' covers lk that? was needing a blue/black one

matt's mind

^ i think your best bet would be to ask maybe justin thursday, he seems to have had a lot at one time or another (really have no idea on his current stock though).

loomis may as well, he's sent some consoles over with them on there.  not sure where they are sourced.  all used or NOS though so no one is making them new

annnnnnd, because of this thread i'm off to watch some 'hey arnold'.  or maybe jump way back to 'hey dude'.

London, UK
b4by f4c3 wrote:

Recent work in progress, don't think I wanna sell this/add anything else to it....REALLY reminds me of 90s Nickelodeon for some reason, gatta love lil pieces of nostalgia!

EDIT: If I was to add anything, anyone got any random ideas besides prosound?

dat orange!

ohgodno, Indiana
kitsch wrote:

^ i think your best bet would be to ask maybe justin thursday, he seems to have had a lot at one time or another (really have no idea on his current stock though).

loomis may as well, he's sent some consoles over with them on there.  not sure where they are sourced.  all used or NOS though so no one is making them new

annnnnnd, because of this thread i'm off to watch some 'hey arnold'.  or maybe jump way back to 'hey dude'.

sweet I get to see Justin next month ill shoot  em a msg, thanks kitsch!

London, UK

I've had this CMYKboy hanging around for a little while but never got around to taking any photos.

Pretty pleased with it, except the yellow backlight is a bit more orange than I had hoped/realised. I want to change the white Kitsch buttons to black once I dye some black buttons.

ohgodno, Indiana

That looks badass

London, UK

Thanks man! CMYK is always one of my favourite things to do.

Maine

its finished!

big_smile

Dublin, Ireland
Casey wrote:

Thanks man! CMYK is always one of my favourite things to do.

I've been wanting to do something like this for aaaages. Looks great!

I'm quite jealous now. neutral

Last edited by iNFOTOXIN (Mar 14, 2013 6:16 pm)

London, UK
iNFOTOXIN wrote:

I've been wanting to do something like this for aaaages. Looks great!

I'm quite jealous now. neutral

Thanks. smile You should do one too! I'm sure there's other ways to do a CMYK inspired case if you don't want to do exactly what I did.

Dublin, Ireland

My plan was to go with white or black cases on three and work the CMY in on buttons, power switches, backlights and screen covers, alternating the colours on each. Love the brightness of this one though. big_smile

Actually have most of the parts now, I should really get round to starting.

I'm probably one of the very few who has a SGB CPU DMG.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62235217@N07/6009212169/

Oh and this http://www.flickr.com/photos/62235217@N … otostream/

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Mar 14, 2013 8:29 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
Glitch Militia wrote:

Oh and this

Hey what's the functionality of that?  Is the cart case just an enclosure or is this somehow used with a gameboy?

Last edited by egr (Mar 14, 2013 8:55 pm)

London, UK
iNFOTOXIN wrote:

My plan was to go with white or black cases on three and work the CMY in on buttons, power switches, backlights and screen covers, alternating the colours on each. Love the brightness of this one though. big_smile

Actually have most of the parts now, I should really get round to starting.

Ah, a set! Awesome. Definitely do it. I want to see it.