UK

Hi,

I found various threads relating to the music function, and modding parts of the Gameboy Camera. Though I didn't see a thread which specifically showed its Camera/Photography side.

There's a certain aesthetic and appeal in the image that the Gameboy Camera takes I think - especially in outdoor conditions.

I'll start - Here's a collage of photos I took in the city Newcastle-upon Tyne areas around 2007.

Post your photos/imagery.

Last edited by CS (Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

greyscale/monochrome pixel pictures of an ugly city remind me of skrju smile

Czech Republic

sorry.
I have too much of them.

here is the link of my photos from recording of my band Sila.
http://www.si-la.cz/ryba/rybagameboynahravani.html
and other band photos in links on the top of the page.

Venezuela

don't know if you guys have seen this but - http://robsheridan.tumblr.com/post/4573 … era-art-by

Perth, Australia

I use mine for street photography.

Maine

i still cant get my windows 98 pc to work so im stuck with just taking a picture of the picture which no one wants to see : P

TheBronyChip wrote:

i still cant get my windows 98 pc to work so im stuck with just taking a picture of the picture which no one wants to see : P

What's the problem? Software?

Murcia, Spain

Now that I have a Mega Memory Card I can download my pics from the GBCamera... AT LAST!

Perth, Australia

I recently threw out my old desktop and now I can't transfer my photos as my laptop doesn't have a parallel port for the GB Transferer sad So now I think I might buy a Mega Memory Card, but they are hard to come by.

Maine
Glitch Militia wrote:
TheBronyChip wrote:

yea probably it freezes on boot up hmm

Madriz, Supain

i do girls topless and shit like that with my gb camera. Im too lazy to upload any (im not at my computer), we use it for visuals live and whatnot. Ill update this tomorrow or something (sleepy post is sleepy)

TheBronyChip wrote:
Glitch Militia wrote:

yea probably it freezes on boot up hmm

But the win98 is already installed? If so you most likely have a hardware problem. Could be anything. Bad HDD, power distributer or even a electrolytic capacitor that has blown, somewhere on the MB.

Can you get in BIOS?

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Mar 25, 2013 11:44 pm)

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

i do girls topless and shit like that with my gb camera. Im too lazy to upload any (im not at my computer), we use it for visuals live and whatnot. Ill update this tomorrow or something (sleepy post is sleepy)

Let's see them tits..

Madriz, Supain
Glitch Militia wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Let's see them tits..

I uploaded a few new ones for you guise.

DONT BE A DICK and if you share it anywhere credit me and all, you wont believe how fast people steal you pictures ont umblr and whatnot, hehe

www.victorvs.com

Buffalo

I have been taking gameboy camera pictures of the chiptune concerts in rochester for rochester chip for over a year now.  It's aesthetic is something that I really enjoy and i think you can be creative with. here are the pictures from the concerts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rochesterchip/photos/

Buffalo

also, my new goal is to be as cool as super busty samurai monkey and take gameboy camera pictures of topless girls.