The Internets

Hello!

Noise Channel Radio has organized a compilation chiptune album titled NoiseChan & Nugget: Adventures in Chiptunes.  The album is released on Ubiktune and available as 'pay what you want' on Bandcamp.

All profits made from album sales will go directly to the Child's Play charity organization.  So while you are welcome to download it for free, it's encouraged to donate a few bucks to the charity.

Check out the album as well as the atists page to learn more about them!

buffalo, NY

THA BEST

Gosford, Australia

phwoar, so many heavy hitters on that tracklist. thanks for doing this!

This Is Very Cool !

Austria

Just Awesome, has Virt, FearofDark, Surasshu, Coda.. Overall i am quite impressed with the Songs big_smile

9 Good/Great Songs, 2 ok ones and one weak one... Quite some good Quality Album smile

Unsubscribe

Great shizz, and for a good cause.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

This is really impressive

NC in the US of America

This is exciting.

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:06 am)

The Internets

The art is done by someone in Japan who goes by the name of Kabakism.  He's very active in the Japanese chiptune scene when it comes to making fliers and organizing events.  He also draws some adorable futanari.  His twitter handle is @kabakism - if you like the art, please let him know!

http://ucollective.org/profile/kabakism/

Tacoma, WA

Sweet deal!... I'll be sure to buy it. Any Heossentials shows coming up soon?

The Internets

I just noticed that that the album hit number one on Bandcamp for the hour.  Thanks to everyone that donated!  Childs Play and kids in hospitals will be very happy. smile

As for Heossentials shows, that's up to Heos. He has an open invitation to be on Noise Channel - I love having him on with me and the listeners do too.

Neo Jersey

every track is amazing, wow!

Malaysia

AWESOME!!

NICE

Noise Channel wrote:

I just noticed that that the album hit number one on Bandcamp for the hour.  Thanks to everyone that donated!  Childs Play and kids in hospitals will be very happy. smile

As for Heossentials shows, that's up to Heos. He has an open invitation to be on Noise Channel - I love having him on with me and the listeners do too.

SOON