Hi all,

I know you all tired of "first lsdj" releases, but here is mine.

It's a mix of various genres. You'll find some four-to-the-floor rhythms, some guitar chugging, some strange glitchy sounds and even a small solo.

It's not the best EP in any ways, but I've put a lot of work in it and tried to polish everything I can. Hope you'll like it!

Grab it here: http://twistboy.bandcamp.com

Thanks, and sorry for mistakes if any.

dude! very nice stuff here!

Groovy. It's got a lot of soul. It reminds me a little bit of Fearofdark's style, but in a more minimal format, and more attitude. I can't help thinking of Donkey Kong Land 1 & 2 in the best way.

I thought "O\n Vacation" was going to just sound like your typical four-floor/1-2 beat wob stuff, but it's got a cool, interesting lightness to it, and a touch of disco that is fun.

Glad I gave this a shot. You should be more confident.

I detect a hint of hope from loneliness in that last track.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (April 14, 2013 3:02 pm)

Really loving it so far,
I'm impressed with the depth of that bass on Jailbreak.
Keep it comin'!

Thanks for listening and support guys! I appreciate it a lot!

SketchMan3 wrote:

You should be more confident.

I'll try next time smile thanks for detailed feedback!

Dos wrote:

Keep it comin'!

Will do!

Those atmospheres heart

Also really dig what you did with "on vacation" in the intro reminds me of Earthbound music. I'll throw in a buck or two when I get home if I can this EP deserves it for sure!

Last edited by Monotron (April 15, 2013 2:29 pm)

Monotron wrote:

Also really dig what you did with "on vacation" in the intro reminds me of Earthbound music. I'll throw in a buck or two when I get home if I can this EP deserves it for sure!

Actually when I started writing this track Earthbound was on my mind for quite some time smile

Thank you for support!