Michigan

A few things.

1. Checked out your album and when I got 3 bucks to spend, I'm sending it your way. Sicc as hell.

2. I love the video. I'm a very visual and auditory learner so seeing it and hearing how you did it was extremely helpful. So thanks for making this video.

3. I greatly look forward to the next video. Keep up the good work.

Some groovy tunes.

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:04 pm)

rochester, ny
BlakePalmer wrote:

Nick, not sure if you saw my PM from a few days ago, so i'll just post it here:

"hey dude, i saw your post in another thread about modding and it reminded me of the NES i purchased from you.
i believe you forgot to send me my NES power cable after we settled everything. I totally meant to message you a long time ago about it.

if you could ship it to me now, that would be great and i would really appreciate it. let me know if you need to verify my address."

hey blake, just saw this. i didn't get your private message because i never know when i receive PM's here because it always tells me i have "(!) NEW" messages?

i'll email you!

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:04 pm)

西安

Hey Nick,

Upon viewing this for the umpteenth time I was struck by the background of your LSDJ setup and how it actually changed from day to nighttime. What are you running this on? The only thing I could think of was running it in bgb with some sort of fancy background graphic/gif/what have you. Very intrigued.

Los Angeles

i really really like this. i love the length so it covers a lot,  but also you are pleasant enough to watch and listen to for that long tongue

Michigan

Episode 2?!

San Diego, CA

now that this has been bumped, I'd like to suggest something! namely; podcasts.

maybe to ease the transitions between videos (which probably take a lot of time to produce), you can have audio-only podcasts that go over compositional processes/influences rather than specific technique? the videos are great, but I'd kind of like a version that isn't so visually-focused so I can listen to them in my car or while I work.

EDIT: another point -- podcasts would make it so that you could record these things with artists that aren't physically around you too

Last edited by spacetownsavior (Jun 6, 2013 3:51 pm)