Florida

Some tracks are like 95% chip, some are 10%. ~Oh well~

check it ----> http://swancitysounds.bandcamp.com/albu … e-of-earth

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I did a review of this album too.

~~~It's really really good.~~~

Matthew Joseph Payne

Won't get to listen to this until Monday, but I look forward to it being the most awesome thing!

Florida

Thanks guys! I look forward to seeing whatchew thank.

~buuuuuuuuuump~

BOSTON

your production is so good. personally, this is my favorite album of yours. I'd say the songwriting is a bit more "pop" and flaming lips / el-p -esque, which is a dang good thing. the lyrics to "a lament" are stunning too.

yes I like this. a lot.

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am)

Florida
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

your production is so good. personally, this is my favorite album of yours. I'd say the songwriting is a bit more "pop" and flaming lips / el-p -esque, which is a dang good thing. the lyrics to "a lament" are stunning too.

yes I like this. a lot.

Heck yeah. Thanks. smile

I feel like the first song, while I like it, is messing me up a bit. The bandcamp statistics show a suuuuuper steep dropoff of listeners after track one. EVERY SONG SOUNDS DIFFERENT PUNKS.

washington

this is way too awesome.

edit for vocal delay.

Last edited by basspuddle (Apr 15, 2013 4:02 am)

Douglas, Wyoming

This is beautiful, really digging these vibes here

Matthew Joseph Payne
Jay Tholen wrote:

I feel like the first song, while I like it, is messing me up a bit. The bandcamp statistics show a suuuuuper steep dropoff of listeners after track one. EVERY SONG SOUNDS DIFFERENT PUNKS.

You can change the default song that loads when people look at the album! Just edit the album and click on the track you want, it'll have a little green star next to it!

Chicago

might be your best yet, jay

Chicago

is there a reason it jumps from V (5) to VII (7)?

Florida

crap

Chicago

because crap, duly noted

buffalo, NY

You got some cool sounds going Jay!

Florida

Thanks Dan! :B

theghostservant wrote:

because crap, duly noted

Ha. I'm just hoping I didn't type it that way in the liner notes of the cassettes. I could make up some mysterious explanation I suppose.

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Apr 18, 2013 2:32 pm)

Douglas, Wyoming

You know after jammin to this for a while I can't help but pick up some animal collective, were they perhaps an influence?