Pennsylvania

I decided that since I like metal and I like chiptune, why not combine them?
This isn't just an 8bit verson of a metal song.
I'm happy to read all of your thoughts and ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTP5tGrNzZw

Brunswick, GA USA

This sounds like the first song you've made this way. It's a good start, I hope you'll carry on with it and look forward to your improvement.

Last edited by chunter (May 5, 2013 3:50 am)

Madriz, Supain

Moar bass. Moar kick drum. Moar everything.

Montreal, Canada

Aye. The drums ruin it. It's like listening to loose change falling on a wet washcloth down the corridor. j00 needz the b4ss.

Chicago, IL

I have some hardcore influenced chiptunes i've been dying to share with people for a long long time now. tracks ive been sitting on since 2010, if you guys would be interested I'd love to post them somewhere

squidula wrote:

I have some hardcore influenced chiptunes i've been dying to share with people for a long long time now. tracks ive been sitting on since 2010, if you guys would be interested I'd love to post them somewhere

Nope, you are not allowed too.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

more instrumental variance

shanghai

do it like shitbird or you're doing it wrong

Downstate wrote:

do it like shitbird or you're doing it wrong

lololol  hey now, let's not get all meat headed in here. I was  being sarcastic, because this is a website where you upload things at your own free will.  Zombify, I agree with chunter and samuraimonkey.

shanghai

ha
i wasnt referencing your post...... i was merely stating "do it as brutal as shitbird". that is a good benchmark  for chiptune and metalz imo yo

This song is really boring.

Edit: Sorry for not being very constructive.

Last edited by Heosphoros (May 7, 2013 1:29 pm)

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV
squidula wrote:

I have some hardcore influenced chiptunes i've been dying to share with people for a long long time now. tracks ive been sitting on since 2010, if you guys would be interested I'd love
to post them somewhere

I am

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

I was expecting vocals