IL, US
basspuddle wrote:

the 802s are the cat's meow. i have the eurorack 802 (i got it because it was cheaper than the xenyx 802 at the time, and the only difference is color) and i highly recommend it.

the EQs and preamps are also different, if i remember correctly... used to own both at one point

washington

sorry, forgive my ignorance tongue

With a USB interface (e.g: Behringer ufo202) will I be able to record every single track from the mixer or only 2 as I heard someone told me?

Geneva, NY
renavspainatal wrote:

With a USB interface (e.g: Behringer ufo202) will I be able to record every single track from the mixer or only 2 as I heard someone told me?

You can record every track, just as a stereo mix.

IL, US

yeah, it only sends a stereo mixdown, sadly... multi-tracking isnt cheap sad

Finland

Well. I've been thinking a lot about getting a mixer of sorts and I have a question. If I plug a gameboy into a mixer, then plug that mixer into a computer. That *should* allow me to record songs off the gameboy like usual but also allow more gameboys to be plugged into other slots in the mixer right?

The two mixers I'm considering are the MX400 micromix and 502 (both Behringer's stuff). The 502 is only about 15 bucks more expensive than the MX400 so I'm thinking of springing for that extra "stuff".

KC

sliders as opposed knobs are always better option

IL, US

i dont know, you can grow accustomed to knobs without too much trouble... i wouldnt consider that to be a deciding factor for most people

Serbia,Belgrade

how are the gemini mixers?p1 specifically for 45euros

perth, WA
my.Explosion wrote:

Well. I've been thinking a lot about getting a mixer of sorts and I have a question. If I plug a gameboy into a mixer, then plug that mixer into a computer. That *should* allow me to record songs off the gameboy like usual but also allow more gameboys to be plugged into other slots in the mixer right?

The two mixers I'm considering are the MX400 micromix and 502 (both Behringer's stuff). The 502 is only about 15 bucks more expensive than the MX400 so I'm thinking of springing for that extra "stuff".

the MX400 is mono

i learned that one the hard way

Finland
atomsmasha wrote:

the MX400 is mono

i learned that one the hard way

Ahh. Maybe it's a good thing then that I picked the Xenyx 502 instead. As I said it only cost like 15 bucks more. Not a huge dent in my wallet, got some spare dosh from selling a digital painting. wink

Finland

EDIT: Nevermind whoever saw this while it was up. I figured it out. Mistakes were made, but now at least I know better. smile

Last edited by my.Explosion (Jun 1, 2013 11:25 am)

Planet Zaxxon

Has anyone ever tried out the DJ TECH brand of dj mixers? They seem like a good price for what you are getting. (DJM-303 goes for $299 NEW) Curious if anyone had some first hand feedback of that brand/model.

DJ TECH DJM-303

Last edited by Radlib (Jun 6, 2014 1:21 pm)

UK

Hi,

I'd like some advice on a mixer which has some specific requirements* to suit for live use and a minimum of 3 inputs. Budget is £100-upwards. Effects aren't necessary though could be useful - ideally with a tap button. The mixer needs to have sliders, eq and a crossfader too.

* I'm looking for a mixer which also has a FX send per input so I could have external effects  (i.e - delay/reverb) running through one input though not a another channel.

Does anyone know if a mixer like this exists?

Thanks.

EDIT:- Spelling, information

Last edited by CS (Jun 6, 2014 8:54 pm)

Planet Zaxxon

I would look into the NUMARK DXM09

it has 3 channels, and effects that you can assign to either the MASTER or each channel. Somewhat harder to find these days, but there can be bought used in your price range or even less.

http://www.numark.com/product/dxm09

CS wrote:

Hi,

I'd like some advice on a mixer which has some specific requirements* to suit for live use and a minimum of 3 inputs. Budget is £100-upwards. Effects aren't necessary though could be useful - ideally with a tap button. The mixer needs to have sliders, eq and a crossfader too.

* I'm looking for a mixer which also has a FX send per input so I could have effects  (i.e - delay/reverb) running through one input though not a another channel.

Does anyone know if a mixer like this exists?

Thanks.

EDIT:- Spellings

Planet Zaxxon

Or if you wanted to try to get the newer model which is more money, and also discontinued, there is the NUMARK X9. They seem to be hard to find though.

http://www.numark.com/product/x9