Milton Keynes, England

Hello. I come bearing a new EP for you all.

Wicker Forest

give it a listen, let me know what you think. smile

Milton Keynes, England

So, this EP is based loosely on a dream I had a while back now. I have trouble sleeping alot and have taken to creating my own ambient music and loops to help me get to sleep. One of these semi randomly generated loops (which has now become "through wicker forest) created the imagery of an eerie forest setting in my mind and I had a very vivid dream that night of exploring this forest in slow motion with someone I really liked at the time.

The songs on this EP are my experiments of mixing 8-bit sounds with other sounds. Half of the songs aren't really chip. Through wicker forest and (moonlight) involve samples recorded from a gameboy... but edited so much it can't really considered chip at all. and fall to sleep includes toy keyboard drum samples... but again, it's not really a chip based song. The other 3 songs were composed with lsdj and also include sampled violin, drums, and piano.
The songs are mostly of a rather relaxed nature.

oh, and please don't be put off by the first song, not everything is just drifting eerie ambience... wink

tl;dr: bump, listen to my musics plz. kthxbai.

Last edited by Jonnyriddle (Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm)

Finland

Your bandcamp says there's nothing!

Description sounds cool, I would like to check this out.

uhajdafdfdfa

Yep, "No tracks here yet. Log in to add some!". sad

Milton Keynes, England

anddddd it's back. i had a bad mood swing and decided it wasn't any good so i changed it to a "hidden album" last night... D:
i am a silly boy when i am miserable!  but i'm feeling a fair bit better. no more silliness from me. smile

Last edited by Jonnyriddle (Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm)

Milton Keynes, England

bump.

Bronx, NY

Downloading now, commentary forthcoming! Excited to give this a listen smile