zobe

Greetings friends.

FMC is not new but is certainly forgotten; here's a new manual by ant1, along with a download link for the software itself. We hope it encourages you to make ADLIB music!

manual :: download :: aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: in my culture two men greet each other with OhYeaah_2.wav

Psydney, Australia

I thank you for your noble efforts, o most benevolent benefactors

zobe
iLKke wrote:

I thank you for your noble efforts, o most benevolent benefactors

aanaaanaaanaaana.net :: cheep cheep and cheerful

The tutorial has just been improved, now containing helpful screenshots! Best of Luck!

montreal, qc

thanks for bringing this to my attention, i'm all over it!
providing a tutorial is very considerate as well.

for those who care about such things, i found the last version of FMC before the project was abandoned.
i would absolutely suggest grabbing ant1's archive first, though.
http://www.eerikinpujsound.com/ilkae/faust1.3.rar

Last edited by ilkae (Feb 14, 2013 11:34 pm)

South Jersey, USA

this is exciting! too bad I don't have my dad's pentium 75 I used back in the day.  I made some fun little ditties with this after downloading it from a local bbs in south jersey. it will always hold a special little space in my heart as the first music program I ever tried.

Bratislava, Slovakia

Time to purchase old laptop COMPAQ ARMADA 1100, which have OPL3 clone. I enjoyed OPL trackers back in the days of SB AWE64, but i was too busy on producing AudioCD soundtracks for games.

NC in the US of America

Okay so I finally used this and it's pretty awesome. Way more stable and easier to pick up than Adlib Tracker 2.

Planet Zaxxon

Looks nice and simple yes yes!! I may check this one out.. but hey! adlib tracker 2 is super stable.. been using it for yearrrrrrrrrrrs. smile

SketchMan3 wrote:

Okay so I finally used this and it's pretty awesome. Way more stable and easier to pick up than Adlib Tracker 2.

NC in the US of America

I meant to come back and edit that with: In DOSBox. Whenever I try to use ATII in dosbox it freezes up and stuff. But yeah, FMC is nice and simple.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 4, 2013 4:39 pm)

Planet Zaxxon

Hey either way.. more FM composers the better... START MAKING THOSE TUNES.