Tokyo, Japan

First off, hello game devs! Welcome to chipmusic.org and thanks for thinking of our community for a collaboration. We have been lucky enough to have a few developers working with musicians from cm.o and similar questions seem to come up in the early stages of the process. If you are able to post a thread with the information below, it should help streamline things.

Number of songs required :
Rough length of songs :
Deadline :
Style or Genre required :
Compensation :
Contact information :
Game / company website :

And interested musicians can either reply here on contact you directly.

Thanks a lot!

Tokyo, Japan

If anyone has anything to add / modify / etc let me know.

Holland

Nice idea. :-)

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Active Knowledge
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://activeknowledgemusic.com

All previous work is available at my website to stream, if you're looking to do space or sciencey things we will probably make sweet music together.

Okay to do this as well in here?

Hi,

Im looking for someone who can make the music for my 2D pixelated style game.

Is anyone interested.?

New York

hey lonch,

[email protected]

I work in Logic Pro and Famitracker, here's some of my catalog:

http://levelmusicmaxo.bandcamp.com

or

http://maxoisnuts.bandcamp.com

Hi!

I'm gamemusic composer Realm of Mind and i'm interested in both composing music for shmups and maybe even developing a little bit in form of giving ideas and such. i'm open to any other genre of games too.
Check my sondcloud: http://soundcloud.com/apterous/sets and see if there's anything you like. i got over 160 songs ready smile

Hello!
I'm making a small hacking-themed video game, and I need some tracker songs.
Shoot me a message if you are interested!

Abandoned on Fire
HacksawUnit wrote:

Hello!
I'm making a small hacking-themed video game, and I need some tracker songs.
Shoot me a message if you are interested!

Can you provide any of the following info?

Number of songs required :
Rough length of songs :
Deadline :
Style or Genre required :
Compensation :
Contact information :
Game / company website :

Looking for someone who might be interested in doing some music for my game projects. I only have one game online at the moment but I am working on a sequel to it right now and would like to upgrade the music to something more appropriate and in the process maybe find a more permanent partner for developing games. http://hunterstudios.newgrounds.com/

Number of songs required : Varied
Rough length of songs : 1-2 minutes (looping preferred)
Deadline : Ongoing
Style or Genre required : 8-bit and 16-bit chiptune
Compensation : To be determined
Contact information : [email protected]
Game / company website :

I'm working on an 8-bit game (this will take a while to finish) but i would like some awesome Bit music, im new here so idk who is good and who makes stuff best for my category and im just asking Does anyone want to help? ill be very greatful and i know exactly how to add it to my game  tongue check it out so far at https://www.khanacademy.org/cs/-realm-o … 2772359168 <thats where im starting out with it

Sweeeeeeden

The above post was moved here from a different thread.

Bella Vista

Hi! Im so happy to find this forum, it has awesome music that in the next days ill dig in.

Im making games trying to have fun and develop some ideas, ive posted my last game in general called OutWorld so, if anyone have free music please send me your links and if you like my work and want to be part of if write some words.

I have some other games, if youre interested I can post em.

Nice to meet you!

Hey! I'm an Indie Game Maker and I'm looking for people to help make an original soundrack. If you are interested I'd like to hear a little of what you've already made and work with You while you make the soundtrack and while I make the game. Hopefully I can get a small group of musicians to help.
Number of songs required : don't know yet
Rough length of songs : At most 3ish minutes(loopable?)
Deadline : Take your time!
Style or Genre required : 8 bit and chiptune (think UNDERTALE soundtrack type)
Twitter: ChaosStormclaw
My game is a 2 D RPG based around time travel. Anyone interested please let me know. You can sell the soundtrack and I won't take any pay from that or you can get a percent of the pay from the game, depending on how many songs the team makes. I suggest selling the soundtrack in case I give the game for free or if it doesn't get much pay. Nice to meet you all!

Hey! I'm an Indie Game Maker and I'm looking for people to help make an original soundrack. If you are interested I'd like to hear a little of what you've already made and work with You while you make the soundtrack and while I make the game. Hopefully I can get a small group of musicians to help.
Number of songs required : don't know yet
Rough length of songs : At most 3ish minutes(loopable?)
Deadline : Take your time!
Style or Genre required : 8 bit and chiptune (think UNDERTALE soundtrack type)
Twitter: ChaosStormclaw
My game is a 2 D RPG based around time travel. Anyone interested please let me know. You can sell the soundtrack and I won't take any pay from that or you can get a percent of the pay from the game, depending on how many songs the team makes. I suggest selling the soundtrack in case I give the game for free or if it doesn't get much pay. Nice to meet you all!

Hey! I'm the Leader of a small group called "Hyperstudios", we work at some retro looked games, and we need an new sound artist for music. We work for free, and us games are al so free! We just work because we like it! And so we hope someone else like it to!

Number of songs required : at least 1
Rough length of songs : 1-2 minutes (looping preferred)
Style or Genre required : Gaming Music

If you're interested please contact us at: [email protected]
Nice to meet you!

PS: If that is important: We are all from Germany, but everyone of us can also speak English.