Hey everyone,  if you've got some money burning a hole in your pocket check out my eBay page where I have lots of cool stuff for sale! 2 Modded DMG's,  a pitch control box for LSDJ,  games for orig. Gameboy and Gameboy Advance,  circuit bent stuff,  bent Casios,  a KORG Volca Bass, and a few other synths!

Everything is "Buy it Now",  so if you see something you like,  buy it!  I am proud to have 100% positive feedback!

Here is the link to my page:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gooogler/m.html … amp;_from=

Thanks for looking!

Milwaukee, WI

Are you the dude who has been putting modded GB's for great prices on craigslist?  Either way, glad to know there's a new face around!

Milwaukee, WI

I noticed this too.

Well yes,  I was using craigslist before I started selling on eBay.  I sold one or two DMG's here in Milwaukee,  but I've since had to increase the prices a little because eBay and Paypal both get a cut...  and my craftsmanship has gotten better too.  smile

Say,  I'm sort of new to chiptune (less than a year) and I've been wondering if there is much of a scene here in Milwaukee?  I'm just starting to try and get serious about chiptune and I'd like to eventually play live if I can get good enough...  I hear MELT hosts chiptune artists sometimes,  but I am in the process of investigating that lead...have you ever played live or been to a chiptune show in Milwaukee?

Edit:  ok,  I'm doing a little homework now... Basically searching "milwaukee" on this site... Sounds like I've been missing some awesome shows!!!

I'm such a noob,  really... Just bear w/me! hmm

Last edited by RJL (Apr 1, 2014 1:15 am)

San Diego

I'm curious about your Casio MT-100 build, any chance you documented or took pics by chance? I've had one sitting around for a while now that I'd like to finish up.

No,  unfortunately I did not document the bend.  sad This was my first time bending a Casio,  so if I could do it then,  I'm sure you can too!  I spent a lot of time looking for the bends as I waited for the parts to arrive from China...  I know you can mute every drum sound.  There is a section on the pcb for each drum sound.  Just poke around till you find stuff!  I actually found too many bends and didn't have enough room for them all!