philly
Theta_Frost wrote:

Also, there's a linux and mac port someone has been working on that is pretty far down the pipeline.

yeah i know about this... however i need to use this today - not months from now - i hope this guy really finishes the project too - fami is my most used tracker that is not on mac yet

~a

NC in the US of America

Sounds like it's not being written to clipboard, maybe?

philly

i tried "Crossover" as an alternative to Wine Bottler... copy/paste worked right away!  too bad it costs money but it's worth it apparently!

Last edited by alex_mauer (Oct 5, 2013 7:03 pm)

Los Angeles

I got Famitracker to work in Wine and there are no latency problems. The problem for me however is the keyboard. In order to enter anything, like notes or effects, I have to hold "control + key" which ends up running into a lot of problems, because there are a bunch of overlapping shortcuts that use "control + key". For example, I can't get note effect 'P' to enter at all because it opens Module properties.

This seems like it's a problem with the way Famitracker responds to the keyboard in the Mac-Wine environment. Is there some way to fix this issue?

Brooklyn, NY, USA

Has any of you found a way to remap the insert key yet (or at least found a way to shift rows downwards)? That's a problem Alex Mauer and I are having.