Spain

I have a MTN'94 Espectro (translucent red) that I used to paint a GBA on the outside. It sticks very well but my main complaint is that it has a funny smell even after it dries. I find it difficult to explain to a costumer that my product smells like cherry. That is why I want to try the new odorless cans.

By the way, I live about 100km from where Montana Colors is manufactured so if anyone wants a specific color, just send me a PM. ;-)

One of my new gameboys i made
Selling them tomorrow at Eindbaas.
More pics/info about the party here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13966/

It's a clear DMG painted with neon yellow on one side. The pcb inside is also painted pink.
It's a candy boy!

Rhode Island
Timbob wrote:

This is art, Leaving me too stunned to say anything else. Simply superb.

Thanks man!
Here's the whole bunch of them smile

› Show Spoiler

Hey guys!
I've been considering a customization but I had no luck finding the parts for it.
It's... not a handheld customization, but a controller customization.
But seeing your experience on all those gorgeous custom video games, I couldn't get myself not to ask it here.

Anyway, I'm looking for a white D-PAD and white START/SELECT buttons for a SNES controller.
Problem is, I've only found those white parts on a Hori GameBoy Player controller and those controllers are too expensive for a parts project.

I was hoping I might have overlooked a white parts controllers and you guys could point it out for me. Please D:

Ganta wrote:

[...]

Anyway, I'm looking for a white D-PAD and white START/SELECT buttons for a SNES controller.
Problem is, I've only found those white parts on a Hori GameBoy Player controller and those controllers are too expensive for a parts project.

I was hoping I might have overlooked a white parts controllers and you guys could point it out for me. Please D:

Do NES Buttons would fit? I kinda would think that atleast the D-Pad would match, but i don't know. Never had a SNES Controller.
Custom Buttons (kitsch)

Topic related:
The DMG should be already known, like my WhiteBoy, but i switched the Buttons on this one.
I also finished my Snapback cap today. I consider this also gear.

Alabama

SNES buttons (dpad and SS if I recall) are bigger than NES/DMG buttons.

Here's two of my gameboy's, my DMG and my pocket.

here's a better pic of the MGB

Last edited by trademark91 (Apr 21, 2014 2:18 am)

Michigan

MGB4Life

hey everybody, im new in the forum and here's one of my pockets:
-kitsch ledx3 backlight
-kitsch custom buttons
-1/8 prosound

Outer Space
Timbob wrote:

I would pay an obscene amount of money for that.

Outer Space
Timbob wrote:

Make more of these!!!

Last edited by OmO (Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm)

ohgodno, Indiana
old.ink wrote:

-kitsch ledx3 backlight
-kitsch custom buttons
-1/8 prosound

Dang thats sick, would u paint a sugar skull onto a DMG case?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Timbob wrote:

One of my new gameboys i made
Selling them tomorrow at Eindbaas.
More pics/info about the party here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/13966/

It's a clear DMG painted with neon yellow on one side. The pcb inside is also painted pink.
It's a candy boy!

that is one of the best gameboys i've seen in a while. I'd buy one and I don't even use GBs much

b4by f4c3 wrote:
old.ink wrote:

-kitsch ledx3 backlight
-kitsch custom buttons
-1/8 prosound

Dang thats sick, would u paint a sugar skull onto a DMG case?

is just a laser-cut vinyl sticker, but im working in a dmg with a painted sugar skull;)

Matthew Joseph Payne

I finally got this together. The buttons aren't entirely matching, but the pattern is complete now that I found a green cartridge shell...