L―c―o

Please forgive me if this is not in the correct section; I did not find anything that helped me by using the 'search' function and felt that this was more hardware related than software.  Thank you.

I've recently received an LSDJ cart from Nonfinite on what appears to be a 64mb flash cart.  It has a USB port and a replaceable battery.  My question, however, relates specifically to the connectivity of the USB port. 

Am I able to use it to transfer my work from the cart onto my computer?  When I connect it while it is in the Gameboy, no matter if the GB is turned on or off, nothing happens.  The light on the cart comes on, however.  If it is not in the GB, nothing happens at all;  Even the light in the cart does not come on. 

I thank you and am very appreciative for any and all help and I hope that we become friends.

Again, thank you.

Bristol, UK

You need to download the software which you can find on this page http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card and make sure it's not in the GB when you connect it to the computer.

L―c―o

Thank you very much for your help, Evil Scientist!  Chip on ♡