Madison, WI

Hey everybody, this is Anthony, the owner of Nonfinite Electronics.

I recently decided I wanted my business to have additional output.  Something to give back to the community that has helped me thrive over the last eight years.  I saw an opportunity to assist musicians in the community that have amazing work but aren't really getting the exposure they need.  I know some producers who are similarly looking for work, and I thought, "Hey, we've got musicians that need producers, producers that need musicians, and listeners that need quality tunes."  This seemed to be the obvious logical conclusion to that epiphany.

Roboctopus was my first choice for this project because of my personal fondness for his music.  I also think there's a lot to be gained from mastering the album, as you will hear if you download his EP from my site below.  I've included a mastered copy of the final track, "Can't Have the Fish if you Ain't Got the Jelly" so you can compare and hear what we'd like to accomplish by raising funds to master (and then hopefully) release a physical pressing of the album.

The download is completely free, all we ask is that you consider donating to help raise funds for the mastering process.  We have a very modest goal of $250 to start out.  More info can be obtained from the website.  Thank you very much!

http://nonelectronics.com/ss-music/roboctopus-jelly

sick, will do when not at work

Utah

Very cool.

St. Louis, MO

nice

Madison, Alabama

Big thanks to Nonelectronics for doing this!  This is a cool idea and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes--not just with my release, but in general.

Michigan

Done! This is such a great concept and a beautiful EP. I think we'd be failing as a community if we didn't support this endeavor.