Hi all

We need some new chip music tracks for our game 'Life of Pixel' (http://www.lifeofpixel.co.uk/). Pixel is a platformer where you explore classic gaming machines such as Atari 2600, ZX81, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, BBC Model B, Nintendo Gameboy & NES.

We'd like to replace a couple of the in-game tracks and add some new ones to go with the new machines we are adding (Megadrive, AtariST, Amiga, MSX).

The machines we'd like replacement tracks for are:

C64 (SID chip)
Gameboy (CPU)

Our budget is $75 per track, and you would be fully credited on the machine intros in a prominent way.

If you would like to submit a tune, drop me an email to rich[at]supericon.co.uk

NOTE: Music tracks must be in MP3 format.

Richard Hill-Whittall
SuperIcon Ltd
www.supericon.co.uk

UK, Leicester

sounds pretty interesting, loving the BBC Model B in there, not enough Acorn chip out there. I may email you something in a day or so.

Seattle, WA

Is there any particular style you're looking for? Lots of people make lots of stuff on gameboy.

Thanks Alpine.

Style - just something that fits in with the game really.

This sounds like a job for Alex Mauer!

Oklahoma City, OK

Richicon, I have sent you an email to the address you have provided. I look forward to hearing back from you.

-Nathan (DBOYD)

SLC, UT

Where can I buy this game for mac? I can't find anything online.

So. California

Email with track sent.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Submission sent.

Hey guys - just going through subs now - we launched Pixel over the weekend so we've been really busy with launch stuff.

The GameBoy tune has been sorted, Calavera has provided a brilliant tune.

Michigan

Such a legit video. big_smile

Minneapolis, MN

Sent!

Minneapolis, MN

Double post.

Last edited by TEOMAWKI (May 21, 2014 4:25 pm)

I would love to participate, like Dire Hit said,  any particular style?
There are many different ways one could write a song for the game depending on the tone of the level.