philly

I'm retiring from the format of "cart albums".  There's been Vegavox 1, 2, and Color Caves... and I wanted to do a final hurrah on the format before totally ending the series.  My plan is to do an all-in-one anthology style cart with all of the old albums on it + enhancements much like Super Mario All-stars was to the SMB series.  The final cart would include Vegavox 3... a project which was never complete.  The enhancements include added detail to the artwork, and an auto-playing jukebox format like for Vega1 and CC.  The album will be available as a cart + ROM + all of the old original ROMs... and the usual audio files on Bandcamp.

After this project is complete... I will not be making another cartridge project unless it's a full-blown game.

I'm counting votes... Please select one of the following:

A) YES! and do a crowd-funding campaign to give it maximum visibility, and funding that never existed on a Vegavox project before

B) YES!  but hasn't this been done to death?  i would not participate in crowd-funding for this

C) NO - too much Vegavox... move on to the next thing immediately

Please help me determine how much interest there is in this project.  Thanks!

Sweeeeeeden

My vote is for B.

we're back & stuff

B

philly

B guys... definitely not insulted by this answer... keep them coming - dont be shy - even if you pick C

matt's mind

A

My vote is on A.  However, regardless of how it's actually done, I would love to see a new Vegavox cart album.

Lawrenceville, GA

A

Joliette, QC, Canada

A for sure !!!

New York, New York

B

California

A
I think you would be surprised how many people would flip.

matt's mind
TristEndo-in-spacebutt wrote:

I think you would be surprised how many people would flip.

yup.  this.  and, its well deserved

B as i have neither a NES nor money

as long as people who bought the first ones werent thinking "wow this is some limited edition stuff i need to get my hands on this" and then a new run is done, idk , is there an ethical probelm, theres probably not, no need to worry

anyway it sounds like a rad as heck project go for it

westchester NY

A

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

EDIT: Didn't read op cos Alex was spamming me in PMs jeez,
totally A, digital version would be a beaut and with those present I can't see people NOT bolstering this to the heavens

Last edited by AndrewKilpatrick (May 25, 2014 8:55 pm)

B for me.

B for sure. Don't have an NES but would love a new album plus enhancements would be sweet!