Alabama
danthalian wrote:

My little provocation has carried result  smile Discussion is going on at last smile The song is very simple, indeed, if i can remember my first tunes was a crappy shit, so keep going on, make more, more, more smile

How about instead of taking credit for everyone else's discussion, you apologize or fuck off?

Seattle, WA
MaxDolensky wrote:
danthalian wrote:

My little provocation has carried result  smile Discussion is going on at last smile The song is very simple, indeed, if i can remember my first tunes was a crappy shit, so keep going on, make more, more, more smile

How about instead of taking credit for everyone else's discussion, you apologize or fuck off?

Preferably fuck off. If I had heard something like that when I was first starting out I probably would have given up on chiptune.

Playboy Man-Baby
danthalian wrote:

Backpedal harder, brah.

Świdnica, Poland
Dire Hit wrote:

If I had heard something like that when I was first starting out I probably would have given up on chiptune.

Really? Only poor man reacts like that.
Oh yes, my apologies to the author.
Apologies for all of you.
Poniosło mnie (don't know how to describe it in english)...

IL, US
danthalian wrote:
Dire Hit wrote:

If I had heard something like that when I was first starting out I probably would have given up on chiptune.

Really? Only poor man reacts like that.
Oh yes, my apologies to the author.
Apologies for all of you.
Poniosło mnie (don't know how to describe it in english)...

I've read your posts and the one i have to say-stop making "forum posts"...

Świdnica, Poland

Read it again. With understanding smile

Indiana

"Poniosło mnie" translates to "I got carried away"

I think he was trying to make a clumsy apology, and if so we should try not to let it derail the thread any further!

Last edited by Fudgers (Jun 7, 2014 11:29 pm)

Malapascua, phillipines

my first song was cherry spys in 2010 haha i sucked soooo baddd i used to jam out to it too and now when i hear it i laugh so hard