IL, US

mechlo posted it on facebook, but figured its worth sharing here...

site wrote:

UltraChannel™ is Eventide's new 64-bit native channel strip plug-in for AU, VST, and AAX64 for Mac and PC featuring micro pitch functionality from our flagship H8000, stereo delays with variable feedback paths, plus two stages of compression, gating, and five bands of parametric EQ. UltraChannel is available as a free download through midnight July 8, 2014, after which it will cost $249.

UltraChannel features a pair of dynamics processors: the O-Pressor™, capable of extreme compression (this is the compressor section of the Omnipressor®) and a conventional compressor with de-essing and side-chain capability.

UltraChannel™ also offers Soft-Saturation, and Transformer emulation which recreates transformer core saturation. This feature adds harmonics to low frequency material while remaining relatively transparent to the rest of signal. While relatively subtle, in aggregate, Transformer can bring life to otherwise dull mixes and help glue disparate sound sources together.

FlexiPath™ routing allows drag and drop for reordering the signal path of the top level components (O-Pressor, compressor/de-esser, EQ, Gate).

UltraChannel includes a variety of factory presets tailored to signal sources such as guitar, bass, kick drum, snare, piano, strings, synths and vocals. A number of the presets were created by Eventide artists.

UltraChannel does not require you to own or use an iLok dongle, but the iLok License Manager and an ilok.com account are required to use the plugin. An ilok.com account can be created either at ilok.com or within the iLok License Manager application. Please download and install this software if it is not already installed on your computer. This application allows users to authorize up to two computers or an iLok dongle to use UltraChannel.

grab it here: http://eventideplugins.elasticbeanstalk … hannel.jsp

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jun 10, 2014 1:30 am)

IL, US

its been two hours and i feel not enough of you realize how awesome this ist, though maybe you're just not as into ministry as i am (al jourgenson may have been even more addicted to eventide than drugs during their best years)

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jun 10, 2014 3:43 am)

Gosford, Australia

holy shit yes

looks rad, nice channel strip. Definitely getting this. The 90210 preset is hilarious too, lol!

Still dying to find an accurate wow and flutter plug for mac, though - one day!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wow, it's pretty gorram powerful. Only played with it for a short while but thanks a bunch for the heads up!

Detroit, MI

Free $250!? yes pls

Seattle, WA

Eventide? I hope I pull a Figure of Destiny.

Gosford, Australia
Dire Hit wrote:

m8 i just bought 4 cascade bluffs that shit is expensive af

.FILTHadelphia

Had a hard time finding the access code but it was in the FAQ.

Access code: 0F736710

Fort MItchell, KY
Dire Hit wrote:

This seriously made my day.

Also this deal is badass! Thanks for sharing.

Seattle, WA
Victory Road wrote:
Dire Hit wrote:

m8 i just bought 4 cascade bluffs that shit is expensive af

Dat fixin doe

Cruel control?

Gosford, Australia

nah, storm

Seattle, WA

Well you have some of the mana base to make a transition when you realize there is always a greater power.

Gosford, Australia

yeah, got them UR/UW shocks and celestial colonnades too! just need dem fetches. what is money i dont even know anymore.

THIS PLUGIN IS GREAT BTW

Last edited by Victory Road (Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm)

IL, US

4 days left to snag this for free. yeah, we all hate iLok, but feels worth it in this case... (i set a system restore point before installing iLok, in case i change my mind later smile )

Thanks so much for the lead and the access code!