UK

Hi,

I've got a gig coming up next week and I haven't got enough experience to pro sound or back light two game boys.  I've got the kits to do it with though.

I'm looking to either purchase two DMG's with a back light and prosound.   Or to possibly send both DMG's out to someone who could do it for me. I'm based in the UK so ideally I don't want to get them over seas to save time and money.

Contact here and I'll get back. How much would this cost for two? Thanks

hiding under your bed

I could put a couple together for you for $45 each and I have a decent variety of backlight and button colors, but I'm in the US and shipping would end up being at least $40 to get them to you in time.
here are some examples of my work if you're interested.

UK
PianoGameboy wrote:

I could put a couple together for you for $45 each and I have a decent variety of backlight and button colors, but I'm in the US and shipping would end up being at least $40 to get them to you in time.
here are some examples of my work if you're interested.

Cool, how fast do you think it would take to get here if you shipped two? Like your designs though looking more for the plain/original designs if that was possible. Thanks

hiding under your bed

the USPS website is telling me $42 and some change for 3-5 day shipping.
And yeah, I meant just grey DMGs with backlight/prosound, but I can swap the original buttons out for a different color if you'd like.
These are the colors I've got on hand at the moment:

As for backlights I currently have 2 white, 1 yellow, 2 red, 1 indigo, and 2 blue.

Send me a PM if you decide you'd like me to put 'em together for you!

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Jul 13, 2014 8:52 pm)

UK
PianoGameboy wrote:

the USPS website is telling me $42 and some change for 3-5 day shipping.
And yeah, I meant just grey DMGs with backlight/prosound, but I can swap the original buttons out for a different color if you'd like.
These are the colors I've got on hand at the moment:

As for backlights I currently have 2 white, 1 yellow, 2 red, 1 indigo, and 2 blue.

Send me a PM if you decide you'd like me to put 'em together for you!

Thanks, which backlight do you think is the brightest- white?

Michigan

Don't worry about which is brightest. Worry about which is easier on your eyes. With a backlight installed, the gameboy becomes playable in all light sources, so it doesn;t matter how bright it is really.

I like white and pink personally.

I have white in one of mine its great for gigs as it stands out well against any coloured stage lighting they might have going on