Seville (Spain)

Hi there, I've been working on new sample banks to improve our amiga library. This time the pack includes samples straight from the original disk or rom, directly dumped from the original hardware and converted using sox. So we have samples from Akai MPC-60 (disk), Akai XR-10 (disk), SP-12000 (disk), Oberheim DMX (rom), Linn9000 (rom), and CASIO RZ1 (full library from the original sample tape). I've also included my personal library (1392 samples) wich includes other famous drum samples and effects. All samples are IFF-8SVX 8bit 22050-32000 with no loop set.

The download link will be available for a time, for more info, please visit English Amiga Board.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hope you like. I will be glad if you post some noise with that samples here, by the way: Happy tracking!!

PD: F$$K THE OBSOLESCENCE

united states

thanks a ton man!

i'm curious... i've seen a couple of your posts on eab as well...

do you use octamed?

São Paulo, Brazil

great work man, thanks.

super rad, thank you!

Nice, thanks!

Seville (Spain)
systmcrsh wrote:

do you use octamed?

Yes, I used it since 1994. I must say I preffer the Protracker replay routine (it has no clicks), but I LOVE the editing capabilities of OctaMED/SoundStudio (including REXX use).

People in EAB are very friendly and creative, I discovered CHIPMUSIC after some musicians from there. So here I am doin the sharing thing... hope you like it! wink

Thanks for the feedback!!

PS: As always, shame on my english smile

adrdesign wrote:
systmcrsh wrote:

do you use octamed?

Yes, I used it since 1994. I must say I preffer the Protracker replay routine (it has no clicks), but I LOVE the editing capabilities of OctaMED/SoundStudio (including REXX use).

People in EAB are very friendly and creative, I discovered CHIPMUSIC after some musicians from there. So here I am doin the sharing thing... hope you like it! wink

Thanks for the feedback!!

PS: As always, shame on my english smile

awesome, ive been writing some plugins for octamed... been looking for a couple of ppl to beta test before releasing, i'll pm you after the weekend if u r up for it wink

Seville (Spain)

Thank you, I must say I played with some of your plugins (amazing!), I missed some of them in http://www.dirtybomb.tk/destr6y!/ like teeth, when I saw your work in some posts, the plugins weren't available sad

It would be an honor if you let me test those plugins and the new ones.... 8) (even happier).

awesome, i'll send you a pm wink