UK, Leicester

[DB001]Nitrotracker Compilation

As some of you may be aware, a month or so ago Xuriik thought up the bright idea of a Nitrotracker awareness compilation, and a month later, here it is. To quote the bandcamp;

Nitrotracker Compilation wrote:

The Nitrotracker Compilation is a short but sweet selection of music made using Nitrotracker, a brilliant bit of opensource software for writing .XMs on the NDS. This Compilation came around as a way to try and get more people aware of this great tracker, and maybe get some more devs interested in expanding, and making it even better.
All money made by this album will be forwarded to the developer!

All .XMs written will be included in the download!

It also seconds as a start to a new Netlabel I'm kicking off, one for new artists who want to get out there, to showcase the best of new artists.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm)

South Korea

Damn, it seems like NitroTracker is a LOT more capable than I thought it is. Thanks for these incredible beats guys! Also heart the aesthetic and idea behind Dead-Blip Records. Will you be taking submissions/demos for possible releases? What are the criteria?
SICKdopeRADbossNICEincredibleBRILLIANT

UK, Leicester
DeerPresident wrote:

Damn, it seems like NitroTracker is a LOT more capable than I thought it is. Thanks for these incredible beats guys! Also heart the aesthetic and idea behind Dead-Blip Records. Will you be taking submissions/demos for possible releases? What are the criteria?
SICKdopeRADbossNICEincredibleBRILLIANT

DeadBlip Records is open, and currently accepting demos for artists who would like to release music with us. Send a track or two (two is preferred) of your work to deadbliprecords[at]gmail[dot]com, and tell us a little bit about yourself as well! As for specifics about releasing under different creative commons licenses, this will be at the discretion of the artist.
In the future, there are ideas for more compilations, featuring artists who have released with us (or will) and others as well. The idea is to try and help new artists in any way we can, put out some good music, and try and build a little community for beginners to thrive together.

We will hopefully have a website up within a month or two with a bit more info up on it. In the mean time, all questions will be answered in emails!

Cleveland, Ohio

Great release! I'm proud to be a part of it! Nitrotracker is pretty powerful, and I hope development keeps happening on it! Thanks, DeadBlip.

This comp actually brought me to this site.  I kind of randomly was searching for Nitrotracker since I was talking with a coworker on how awesome the DS homebrew scene was.  Cool tunes!