There's the new Humming Board, it may be powerful enough to accomplish this goal.  It's basically a Pi with a 1GHz processor and a gig of RAM.

Alberta, Canada
Another Castle wrote:

I havent posted here in a little while, but I was browsing thingiverse- a website made for sharing models for 3D printing, laser cutting, etc, and happened upon this: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:382485
Basically, you 3D print the case, install a raspberry pi, screen, battery, and SNES buttons, and you have an emulation handheld. Knew it wouldn't be long until it got discovered over here, so decided to post it. I'll be printing one ASAP, that's for sure.

Has anybody made one of these? Looks like a fun little project. Would be interesting if Retropie worked with this set up!

JOBO wrote:
Another Castle wrote:

I havent posted here in a little while, but I was browsing thingiverse- a website made for sharing models for 3D printing, laser cutting, etc, and happened upon this: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:382485
Basically, you 3D print the case, install a raspberry pi, screen, battery, and SNES buttons, and you have an emulation handheld. Knew it wouldn't be long until it got discovered over here, so decided to post it. I'll be printing one ASAP, that's for sure.

Has anybody made one of these? Looks like a fun little project. Would be interesting if Retropie worked with this set up!

Agreed smile 

Would LSDJ work with this? And could you just use a spare DMG case instead of 3D printing one?

CA
gr3yh4m3 wrote:
JOBO wrote:

Agreed smile 

Would LSDJ work with this? And could you just use a spare DMG case instead of 3D printing one?

LSDJ is a gameboy rom so as long as you run it on a gameboy emulator it should work.

Minneapolis

If I wasn't strapped for both cash and time at the moment, I'd probably attempt this myself with this spare clear-green KB case I have here. tongue