I still enjoy a clean modded c64 tho.

Alberta, Canada

Too many old school gameboys.... One of these days i'm gonna have to sell a few

JOBO wrote:

Too many old school gameboys.... One of these days i'm gonna have to sell a few

No such thing as too many gameboys :-p

The Pacific Ocean

my most recent dmg with white backlight and glow silicone buttons above
my first frontlit gbc using the kit from kitsch and a 270 ohm resistor to decrease some of the color wash out below

thats all for now... tongue

Finally finished my little army. Also wanted to show you this neat case I got at a yard sale smile

http://imgur.com/a/OsZl8 <-- Photo Album

Particularly proud of the green sparkle. Stole some that was gonna go on my dad's chopper big_smile

Iceboy, Blingboy, Bananaboy, Neoboi

Kitch for scale.

Last edited by Crashmast (Apr 5, 2023 10:45 am)

Alberta, Canada

Just finished this today smile my first clear boy! yay!
Anyways mods include: green backlit screen, 1/8 pre pot pro sound, internal pro sound, clear orange Nes button, dmg audio pcb from Thursday customs, case leds (kitsch bent), color changing leds (fade to new colors every 5-7 seconds), on/off switch for leds, biverted screen.

Finland

OH! That looks so incredibly sweet. *0* Ooooooooooh~

Cincinnati OH

What I'm currently using:

South UK
UnanimousMaybe wrote:

Man, the NESboy looks good. Info?

Cincinnati OH
Category wrote:

It's what I use when I play guitar along with LSDJ. The bottom switch presses start and the top is assigned to what ever is plugged into it. The jack on the front is mono with the stereo channels mixed. This is useful but I haven't come up with anything yet!

South UK
UnanimousMaybe wrote:
Category wrote:

It's what I use when I play guitar along with LSDJ. The bottom switch presses start and the top is assigned to what ever is plugged into it. The jack on the front is mono with the stereo channels mixed. This is useful but I haven't come up with anything yet!

Nice! I recently acquired a DG20, so may have a similar mod soon, but with a midi port and inbuilt arduinoboy. Just need a NES shell (i cant bring myself to desecrate a functioning NES!)

just felt like sharing my gameboy and gba

dmg is biverted and backlit with glowing silicone buttons. i bought it on amazon "broken" so I could put the awesome clear case on my other dmg, but it worked perfectly when it arrived.

the gba has an arduino based multiboot "cable" inside. I have never seen another gba with a useful usb port.

Last edited by tvall (Aug 2, 2014 12:55 pm)

South Carolina

all my boys together my midiboy, backlit button boy, whiteboy, and blue boy!!!

Cleveland, OH

Bad photos but you get the idea:

Minneapolis, MN

Just finished these today!