Utah

This is gonna be a party. Looking forward to meeting lots of you.

Evansville, IN

Very excited to announce the addition of andaruGO, 3 of 5, mylifeispixels, and Sugar Sk*-*lls to lineup! The event website is now live and www.littlesoundassembly.com no longer redirects right to the Facebook event page, but to a detailed site that showcases all the great acts that will be present.

There are two more lineup spots that have the details to be ironed out and I expect them to be ready to go by this weekend!

Last edited by Hypnogram (Jun 13, 2014 1:44 am)

Evansville, IN

The full lineup is now edited into the original post and everybody's ready to go!

UGH I WANNA BE THERE SO BAD ;_;

Gary, Indiana

lol and i'm that guy that no one has even heard of...

IL, US
BIT_SLAYER wrote:

lol and i'm that guy that no one has even heard of...

more than one of those on the lineup, no big deal

Los Angeles, CA

I really wish I could go as well, sadly I cannot sad

Evansville, IN
Mrwimmer wrote:

I really wish I could go as well, sadly I cannot sad

Would've loved to have you come out and play T_T Maybe next time?

Los Angeles, CA

I would enjoy that greatly smile  Yeah, it was just a lame confluence of starting a new job, BRK being so soon before it, no transport etc.

Los Angeles, CA

(double post cause I'm that sad about not going (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ) )

Last edited by Mrwimmer (Jul 12, 2014 1:27 am)

Evansville, IN
Mrwimmer wrote:

I would enjoy that greatly smile  Yeah, it was just a lame confluence of starting a new job, BRK being so soon before it, no transport etc.

Yeah, if I had known this was actually going to be more than like 3 people, I wouldn't've had it so close to BRK.

Evansville, IN

Promo video!

Last edited by Hypnogram (Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm)

if i can figure a way to get off work  for this, Im turning up

Evansville, IN

If you turn up, you better bring some noise in case somebody drops from the lineup or to scare the hell out of everybody at the after party >:3 Either way, hope to see you there! heart

New Albany Indiana

10 days to lift off

Abandoned on Fire

Super happy this is going so well!  I'm excited to blare some belligerent thrash at ya'll!  big_smile