Michigan

My buddy, Stardriver, is trying to sell a custom DMG and I figured I'd help him out by posting it here.
I had the pleasure of holding this beauty at BRK last weekend, and it is so dope.  He's currently asking 120 OBO. Don't miss out on this badboy! The mods are as follows: biverted white, green power led, internal prosound, and love. If you want it, I'll let him know. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by infodrive (Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am)

UK

This is so RAD. I'm broke, somebody buy it!

Michigan

For real tho, it's so solid. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

Italy

Man, I'm actually looking for a new GB... but I must admit that, as much as I respect whoever did the modding, it's really not my style. Mine would be more... black I guess.
But hey I'm sure you'll find somebody soon!

Michigan
rumpelfilter wrote:

Man, I'm actually looking for a new GB... but I must admit that, as much as I respect whoever did the modding, it's really not my style. Mine would be more... black I guess.

Hey, thanks for appreciating the mod anyhow. I'm just tryin' to help a homie get his whip fixed! Hope you're right about somebody snatchin' this oldboy up!

The Pacific Ocean

First of all thats a sick gameboy, and I'm sorry to steal your post for a second, feel free to do it to me anytime

rumpelfilter wrote:

These ones are the ones I made, when you said your style was more black, I figured these were pretty dark. I sold the blue one but the red one is just a shell.