Hey,

My indie company, ThinkRad, is set to release an iOS glitching app called Glitch Wizard on August 30th. Check it out at glitchwizard.com.

Some examples made with the app:

Thought you guys might be interested.

hiding under your bed

Neat! Any plans for an android release?

Depends on the success of the project. If nobody cares, we probably won't put the time in. Otherwise, we might... wink

Costa Mesa

If crying out into the abyss counts as caring yeah I'd like to have something easier than running NES glitch art rom on a NES emulator on my android for visuals at shows tongue

Last edited by TrebleChild (Aug 12, 2014 7:15 pm)

I am getting an iPhone this week.. definitely cannot wait for this!!!!

A live performance mode is definitely an option moving forward. The August 30th release is going to be our v1.0, everything that we could cram into the deadlines that we have. Depending on the success of the project we'll be moving towards 1.1 that takes the concept a lot further.

Glad yr excited J3wel!

Hey everyone,

the app is out now! Check glitchwizard.com for the trailer and the details.

Italy

holy crap I NEED this! Love those gifs!

edit: well.... I need it for android, I guess. Or for iPad.. bad luck neutral

edit x2: yes, I'm dumbass, it works! heart

Last edited by Merutochan (Sep 2, 2014 1:29 pm)

it works on iPad!

DiamondEdition wrote:

Hey everyone,

the app is out now! Check glitchwizard.com for the trailer and the details.

I downloaded it the second I woke up this morning check out my instagram for something I tried out earlier today! I'm @J3WEL_

Love the app!

awesome!

Matthew Joseph Payne

instabuy

Italy

Okay, I've tried it for a while now and I really dig it and I think I should try to leave some CC there

I really like layering effects and various glitches but sometimes I have a feel that there should be some copy/paste/drag control on the frames to allow a more "precise" glitching or else I feel like I'm just messing around because I'm not really good at it.
You know, like, you have the starting frame which is normal pic and then you add some effects and eventually layer those but then you want to come back to the original frame to add another sequence of frames, so you just "copy" the initial frame and paste it at the end , or maybe you have a frame that you want to place before or after another one, you simply drag it and replace it.

Not meaning to sound cocky, just some feedback tongue
Keep up the good work!

Cool man, appreciate the feedback!

Interesting, I hadn't actually thought of copying frames. Re-arranging frames is definitely in the works. A "Null" or "Copy" button + the rearrangement would get that done. You can actually perform a copy currently, come to think of it, by using one of the slider glitches but not changing the slider value, and hitting the check mark.

You def didn't sound cocky, btw smile

Ypsilanti, MI

This is cool

New Jersey, USA

this is awesome! also, can we use the pictures we make for commercial purposes? (like album covers, for example)