UK, Leicester
DSC wrote:

I'd offer $40 for the two white ones and extra shell.

optimism incarnate

I'm interested with a handful of those carts
Edit: spelling mistake

Last edited by DDD (Aug 28, 2014 12:40 am)

Michigan

heh...

Manchester, UK

White PIL's go for quite a bit as they are rare, I've been after one for some time but wouldn't be cheeky and offer you a pittance for the shells, which could easily have the innards from two standard gameboys stuck in them and sold on for a profit. I would recommend that you do just that, if you can find the time, sell the cartridges either separately or as a job lot and sell all the cases and hardware together on ebay as a 'gameboy modders starter set' or something.

I take it you're in the US as I can see a dollar sticker on one of the backs?

ChipCzuk wrote:

White PIL's go for quite a bit as they are rare, I've been after one for some time but wouldn't be cheeky and offer you a pittance for the shells, which could easily have the innards from two standard gameboys stuck in them and sold on for a profit. I would recommend that you do just that, if you can find the time, sell the cartridges either separately or as a job lot and sell all the cases and hardware together on ebay as a 'gameboy modders starter set' or something.

I take it you're in the US as I can see a dollar sticker on one of the backs?

That is correct! Good eye.

how much do you want for the stuffi circled in red?

https://imgur.com/58h5S0F

initial offer: $20. I'm new here, so I also don't know what prices these things go for.

Detroit

uh yeah if you wanna sell those white pil shells I'm ready to throw some money at ya boi

Detroit

dun goofed

Last edited by The One Electronic (Aug 29, 2014 6:50 am)

New York

Interested in the three Pokémon games.

IL, US

technically, when it comes time to sell, the original poster should have to set a price according to the rules or ebay if just taking open offers...