Cincinnati OH

So I think I understand guitar + LSDJ...

https://soundcloud.com/unanimousmaybe/s … tar-tracks

What do you think?

New Zealand

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Melbourne, Australia

I dig it. I was wanting to make some stuff similar to this but haven't had time at the moment. But this is good! Keep it up please. big_smile

8BIT KIDD wrote:

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Don't you mean:
The sum of the squares of the legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse.

Sweet I've been considering learning guitar to do something like this. I like the guitar scrape/twang sounds t the start and end of half full.

Finland

Nice dude

8BIT KIDD wrote:

^what counts as an enigmatic response in new zealand

guitar fits with the track really well, not my favorite style of chip tune, a bit too much going on for me, I like the bits where it breaks down and has some more space mostly. I would really like to hear some more melodic solo type guitar instead of the constant chords too.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:37 pm)