Chips & Dip :3

Hey!

Could you guys give me some feedback on my latest WIP? I'm trying to vary a few things.

https://soundcloud.com/metatronaut/wave … ior-sample

Thanks!

-Sam

Last edited by metatronaut (Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm)

Finland

That's a cool tune man.

The intro part (at least in that preview) is kinda jarring in a way. It's a bit noisy or maybe it's the mixing that needs some further work?
It's just like the first thing I thought when I heard it, it was like "wow, that's harsh" (compared to the rest)... ^^

But the rest I think is just peachy heart

my.Explosion wrote:

That's a cool tune man.

The intro part (at least in that preview) is kinda jarring in a way. It's a bit noisy or maybe it's the mixing that needs some further work?
It's just like the first thing I thought when I heard it, it was like "wow, that's harsh" (compared to the rest)... ^^

But the rest I think is just peachy heart

With my samples I don't really do too much mastering and I record it in audacity so there will be a bit of graininess to it if that's what you mean. I only do an official mastering job in Logic when the song is complete. But thanks for letting me know!

Outer Space

Stole my topic pun I see!!! Nah this track is super nice! I disagree with my.Explosion on the intro I think it contrasted the tune nicely. My only complaint is that I'd love if it was longer (which is more of a compliment).

Finland
metatronaut wrote:

With my samples I don't really do too much mastering and I record it in audacity so there will be a bit of graininess to it if that's what you mean. I only do an official mastering job in Logic when the song is complete. But thanks for letting me know!

Yah you know, it could be that sure.

I can also add that it does come through better on headphones, so maybe the mastering(and lackthereof) is the culprit to my ears specifically. Looking forward to seeing it finished. smile

Peace heart

Yeah the song itself is gonna be in an album that will be released on 1/1/15

I'm going by a spaced out system so instead of like 7 EPs a year (which has been this year pretty much) I'm going to do 2 albums a year with much more songs and stuff!

I may post an album leak of this!

New Zealand

If you wanna be the best
Don't gank others ideas

Like don't steal others topic names......

Be original

New Zealand

If you wanna be the best
Don't gank others ideas

Be original

8BIT KIDD wrote:

If you wanna be the best
Don't gank others ideas

Be original

I thought up the title. I didn't know someone else did the same thing tongue

What does this have to do with the song? tongue

IL, US

nothing, he seems to be posting stupid shit today. don't mind him

Montana

I love it man! Keep doing what your doing, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

New Zealand

i stand by what i said