London, UK

Hi everybody!

So I have started grasping the basics of LSDj on my DMG, and since I have two more custom DMGs arriving soon I might start trying to add things up.
But first things first, I have a few questions that need to be addressed since I am very new to the topic. Should I want to have 2+ of my DMG to play together (synced, of course):

- Do I need an arduino boy or something else? could you point me towards a good build or website where I can purchase a built one (or sell me yours tongue ) ?
- Should I be interested in a cheap-but-decent mixer with 3+ channels, which one do you recommend?
- Fancy cables/other stuff to have..? Prices and recommendations?

Thanks in advance smile

Last edited by Sonic Boy (Sep 1, 2014 2:29 pm)

for two gameboys you can just use a link cable.
for up to four, you can get a four score and slightly alter it.

arduinoboy is useful for syncing with midi, but if it's just gameboys, don't bother.

also: if you just started to grasp the basics of lsdj, work on that. don't start with multiple lsdj's if you can barely use one wink

London, UK

yeah, I did see an answer like that coming, and you are absolutely right! but one of my questions stands, since I'd like to buy a mixer for home recording (I play guitar as well as singing).. any suggestions?

Was thinking about something like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-Preamps … ords=mixer

but perhaps with less channels (about 6-8 should do)

behringers are cheap, but do the trick, you can get something like a 802 for 30 bucks second hand sometimes. and that's basically all you need smile