Central Pennsyltucky

Hey all, Some projects I won't get to...
My preference is that these all go to straight trade for low-end game/music/vid equipment. I listed some "wants" at the bottom.
--  * --  * --

I have a Casiotone MT-36 keyboard for trade. This is one of casio's few fully squarewave based soundsets , and is a bigger close-relative to the VL-tone with some sk-1 style to it. It's highly mod-able and a good circuit-bend candidate, with the ability to add sustain. some info here:
http://weltenschule.de/TableHooters/Casio_MT-36.html

This one is VERY clean, and I checked all the caps - good shape! I found an overrated power supply to go with it, and run cooler than the old casio supply that was beat.

--  * --  * --

A box of shrinkwrapped 5-1/4 Double sided Floppies -- I used a bunch of these for a project and have a box left over.

--  * --  * --

Vidionics Video Titlemaker 2000 -- Yes! circuit-bending video hell!
or font animations for visuals. Works great & very clean with power supply and
manual.

--  * --  * --

VG Pocket 50 - 8bit handheld
50 pirate NES games on a handheld with a TV out. A bit more rare than the "caplet" if ou collect these.

--  * --  * --

I also somehow have an extra new Netgear wifi router (tested, never used) if someone is cash-poor and really needs it.

--  * --  * --

ANY/ALL for trade
Again, I would rather trade than sell on these.
I'm open to almost anything that will play a game, make sound or video or even beat-up old computers or unfinished kits, projects, or older dev carts. (I vj and hack/fix stuff all the time, so I might even take broken stuff). I also collect pirate multi-carts for a couple systems. Lowball me - I'll probabl take it!

Last edited by vblank (Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm)

Central Pennsyltucky

Camera watch is spoken for!

Should of mentioned I'm looking for a couple guitar stomps, too.
Octave-splitter, digi-delay maybe others.

Central Pennsyltucky

Amiga Software is gone! The top post is currently up-to-date.

Did I mention I trade for broken stuff to fix? ; )