Hello

I want to run the script from nitro2k01 to make costum images. I unzipped the file on his site: http://blog.gg8.se/wordpress/2013/02/19 … -graphics/ and installed Python 2.7-32 bit and PIL 2.7.

Now I have to run the python-file pygbconv (I think). When I click this file a python screen pops up and disappears(??). I also copy-paste the following command in a new pyhton screen "python pygbconv.py out.gb image1.png image2.png image3.png". The program sais "'SyntaxError: invalid syntax" and "pygbconv.py" is red.

What am I doing wrong? Or does somebody knows a tutorial?

Thank you

Sweeeeeeden

You have to run the specified commands from the Windows command line (start, run, cmd) not from the Python prompt. You also need to be in the right directory. Maybe I ought to make a GUi version...

SLC, UT

Maybe build a simple gui with pyGUI or something and then building with py2exe (for noobs, which I would image would work decent enough in wine methinks) and distributing as an exe or source for mac/linux guys?

Are you a github guy?

It worked!!!!! What a great tool, and (afterwards) so easy to use! It's the second time that you helped me out nitro2k01, thank you

nitro2k01 wrote:

You have to run the specified commands from the Windows command line (start, run, cmd) not from the Python prompt. You also need to be in the right directory. Maybe I ought to make a GUi version...

It worked!!!!! What a great tool, and (afterwards) so easy to use! It's the second time that you helped me out nitro2k01, thank you

St Louis

fantastic tool. It works flawlessly. You might want to note that PIL is not as easy to install these days and it is nolonger maintained. Thankfully pillow is a drop in replacement for PIL A simple pip install pillow and I was good to go. I'm running python 2.7 64 bit on win 7 64bit

Last edited by trekeyus (Jul 14, 2016 6:58 pm)