So. California

Just got my copy and it rocks. The tray was broken, but a simple switch from another cd case fixed that up. Once again, the cd rocks.

Any more physical releases? I'd love to buy those as well.

Montreal, Canada

Coolio. yep it's pretty rad if I do say do myself - chiptune yet not exactly. There's a lot going on, loads of hardware used as well, not at all your typical lsdj thing. Looks like I'll never use that company for disc duplication again, I outsourced to them mostly for their disc printing and professional offset printing. That's not inkjet. I trusted their QA, guess I'll have to not have it wrapped so I can control QA.

That was (so far) my only physical release. I wanted to clear out my remaining 'stock' hence the sale.

Open ended question: LP or CD?

I do toss around the idea to release a (VERY) limited run of my catalogue on LP though the cost is considerably more.

-2012 "Never obsolete" Intricate, lively techno-ish chip tunes.
-2013 "Professed and real intention" Dark, heavy distortion, goes from slow and moody chip to wall of distortion industrial. 424 was smashed hard.
-2014 "4" Gloomy, straight forward almost traditional chip tunes. Much less distorted cassette.