Alive and well in fucksville

will this be on a cart? i dont wanna connect my 3ds to the marketplace... hombrews are the bees knees

Joliette, QC, Canada

Nope digital only so it can be update friendly !

Rhode Island

wow, apparently this snuck out a couple days ago in NA. thanks for the email reminder korg. anyone else been playing around with it? it is a hell of a lot of fun

Puerto Rico

The price isn't too friendly to me and right now I'm focusing more on big keyboards I can actually play instead of tiny portable stuff, so.

But the miiverse community is somewhat active, with people asking the right questions and showing off their patches.

Baja California

I'm getting the hang of it. It's a huge improvement over the DS series.

Brooklon

Got this a few days ago and REALLY loving it. It's got so much potential.

São Paulo, Brazil

Purchased it yesterday, tweaked a bit and I'm already loving it. I was a user for a short while of korg-ds when it was released waaaay back ago, but never touched it again. So, it's like a brand new music program for me.

Anyone can tell me if its bpm clock is stable for manually syncing with other devices? I'm at work right now, can't check it.

vancouver, canada

i tried using it at a live jam in which the other devices were synced to a MIDI clock.  the BPM consistency seems pretty rock-solid to me - didn't have to adjust the BPM once i had set it to whatever the MIDI clock changed to.

São Paulo, Brazil

Thanks man! Good to hear.

BTW, some really good tips here: http://dsn12tutorial.blogspot.co.uk/p/index.html

Puerto Rico

It's on sale until tomorrow, 10$ off!

Xuriik wrote:

It's on sale until tomorrow, 10$ off!

Nice call! Been waiting to grab this and finally got the chance. I will definitely be messing around in this a lot.

Murcia, Spain

That discound doesn't seem to have happened in Europe : (
Got 25 euros from a contest I won and don't want to spend 15 on an eShop card just to use 5...

perth, WA

does anyone know when this will be available on the AU store?

Baja California

check the korg dsn 12  facebook page. they already announced the release date

perth, WA

oh awesome, i didn't see that yesterday. cheers mate!

DEC 19 for AU / NZ big_smile

Puerto Rico

The manual for this is awkwardly bad, but never bad enough to be funny. Just looks like a sub-par translation.

DSN-12 Manual wrote:

On KAOSS pad screen, you can use a touch pen to touch/slide to play notes in predetermined scales and chords.

On SEQ screen, you can edit GATE, VOL and PAN in details as well as KAOSS 3 parameter.

The SYNTH screen lets you edit the each synth sound. You can create sounds SYNTH and PATCH and save it in TONE.

Looks like those online tutorials are really gonna be helpful.

Last edited by Xuriik (Dec 1, 2014 4:27 am)