Milwaukee, WI

Yep yep, this album rules!  The remaster with proper drums on Oinkin really is sweet.  The whole thing could probably do without the filler tracks though.

matt's mind

this album is soooo good

nice job man!

Madriz, Supain

I wish people would stop using that fad known as the Internet and start releasing physical shit again. This record in 12" would be the shit.

Iowa
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I wish people would stop using that fad known as the Internet and start releasing physical shit again. This record in 12" would be the shit.

Oklahoma City, OK
ClairBear wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Madriz, Supain

I was quoting my own chain of quotes but it doesnt work.

12" RECORD, DAMNIT.

And a pin with kool skull logo as well

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Jan 2, 2014 1:36 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA

awww u guys are too kind!! XD i liked this too, but 9heart was right, the lead on git widdit is pretty lazy lol

STARDRAIN, CA

awww u guys are too kind!! XD i liked this too, but 9heart was right, the lead on git widdit is pretty lazy lol

STARDRAIN, CA

thrashrzz

sucks

ur mean

Milwaukee, WI

Bump because Pure Trash is awesome and deserves a second wind.

...and because a small blurb was posted here (shameless): http://www.radiograffiti.org/wknd-jmz-k … ure-trash/

Whateverville, California

This album reminds me of when I lived in Portland. Sometimes me and my bandmate would walk around our neighborhood and find thrown away furniture on the sidewalk, take it home and listen to Suicide's album "1/2 Alive" at maximum volume while drinking 40's and destroying said furniture in the garage. We'd go apeshit and beat the tar out of each other. Takes me back man.

Last edited by Imaginary (Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm)